Chapter seven

I jerk awake sitting up sobbing uncontrollably for I just had one of my nightmares. Suddenly my dad walks in and sees the state I'm in so he rushes over to me and sits beside me. He takes me in his arms and rocks me back and forth whispering soothing words. Finally after 15 minuets I calm down.. for the most part. "Sweetie... you had a nightmare didn't you." I nod my head. "What was it about Sophie." I shake my head telling him no. He sighs and hugs me once more. "When your ready to tell me kiddo I'll be here. I love you, now let's go home." He tells me and I look at him tears still in my eyes and nod

As I get out of the bed the sheets tangle around my feet and I end up falling onto the floor face down

As I get out of the bed the sheets tangle around my feet and I end up falling onto the floor face down. My dad asks if I'm okay and I look up at him finally smiling.. and nod my head. He sighs and begins to laugh. I continue to smile because I love when he laughs.. and I gotta admit it's pretty funny that I fell off the bed. I stand up and put the sheets back in the bed and as we walk out I feel sad because I didn't get to see Dr. Cullen. We both get into his car and drive home.

As we pull into the the front yard I spot Bella as she runs out the door and then open my door. "Are you okay Sophie?!" She asks loudly and I nod my head. Sighing she tries to help me out of the car but I move away from her showing her I don't need any help. Bella sighs in defeat and walks along side me into the house. Deciding to go straight to bed I wave at them and head to my room. Sighing I collapsed on my bed curling up into fetal position and begin to cry. The memory's are coming back.. oh those memory's they never leave. Always haunting me when I sleep and even when I'm awake. Silently I cry myself to sleep.