chapter 33

"Bella!!" I exclaim in shock and embarrassment. "What?" She asks innocently. "That's not a question you ask people!" i explain  "why not.. your my sister." she says again so innocently. i sigh in defeat and finally answer her question. "no." i say. "Bella i want to wait until i get married to have sex." "oh." is her brilliant reply.  "yea." and now for the awkward silence. "i'm just gonna.." she says as she leaves the room thoroughly embarrassed. i chuckle. i glance at my clock and realize that its getting late. so i decide to head to bed, i get dressed in my pjs and lay down as i snuggle under the covers i hear footsteps in my room and see Carlisle beside me. "hello darling," i smile relieved hes here. "hey." i then scoot over and pat the empty space next to me so Carlisle knows he can lay down. he does as i showed him and lays beside me. then i fall asleep to him playing with my hair. 

the next morning i wake up in Carlisle's cool embrace and i smile. "good morning." he says. i turn and look at him then say. "good morning." rolling over i see its 5:00 "today's the day Bella meets you and everyone else." i state and he nods his head. "don't eat, rose and Alice are cooking Italian for Bella and you."  "okay i wont but lets head over and help them.. i have a feeling they haven't cooked in a very long time." he grins and says "try centuries."

sorry for the short chapter everyone i promise the next chapter will be longer