Chapter 22

I am currently sitting in Carlisle's office as he does some work. I am reading a book to pass the time Phantom Of The Opera. I'm reading the scene where the phantom confronts Christine. I'm so enthralled by the book I don't notice that Carlisle is sitting beside me until he taps on my shoulder. I jump startled and he chuckles. "It's not funny Carlisle.." I begin to say but then chuckle as well. "Okay maybe a little funny." He smiles kindly at me. "Sophie would you like to go on a date with me this Friday?" He asks and I look at him most likely with a Cheshire grin and I nod my head. Carlisle then pulls me into a kiss and tells me. "Wonderful, I will pick you up at 7;00. However this does raise the question on when we should tell your father we are dating." By the time he finishes the sentence my eyes are as big as saucers. "I haven't exactly thought that far.. what if he says no because of our age difference, what if." I'm cut off by Carlisle pressing his index finger over my mouth silencing me. "Don't worry sweetheart everything will be fine.. your father will approve." I raise an eyebrow curious to how he knows that and then it clicks. "Alice had a vision." I state simply and he nods in response. This brings a smile to my lips and a smile to his. I pull him in for a kiss and when we break apart I tell him. "I love you."  "I love you too." He replies. Then he takes my hand and laces his fingers around mine and we walk out the door. "Let's tell my father today.. and let me tell him with you. It's time he knows the truth." This places a smile upon Carlisle's lips and he kisses me once more. Then we get into his car and drive to my house. I pray that dad will allow us to date for I truly love Carlisle and I can't imagine my life without him.

So what do you think so far? Am I moving to fast with the storyline or straying to far away from the storyline? Please let me know.