chapter 40

The plan had been made and i was saying my goodbyes to Carlisle. "I love you Sophie." Carlisle tells me cupping my face and looking me directly in the eye. "I love you too Carlisle, please be safe." he smiles gently and nods his head then he's gone and i silently cry. Then i feel arms wrap around me and look up to see jasper hugging me. "He's a smart man Sophie he'll be careful." i nod my head and hug him tightly crying into his chest. We break apart and i say "thank you Jasper." he smiles and says "your welcome Sophie.. Your like a mom to me despite me being older than you by a couple of hundred years." i smile at his kind words. Then alice drags bella and i to the jeep. We all pile in and drive to the one and only phoenix. I sleep for the entire trip and the next time i wake, i hear bellas high pitched voice. "You heard what Laurent said, James is lethal. What if something goes wrong and they get separated? If something happens to any of them." she trails off and then i hear jasper's calming voice. "Bella stop. Your worrying about all the wrong things. Trust me on this... none of us are in jeopardy. Our family is strong and our only fear is losing you and Sophie." Bella clearly confused asks. "But why should you~"Alice interrupts. "It's been almost a century that Edward and Carlisle have been alone. Now they've found you two. You can't see the changes but we see it. Do you think we want to look both of them in the eyes if they lose you two?" that shuts Bella up real quick and i decide to walk out of the room i currently am in. "good afternoon Sophie." jasper greets me. I smile sleepily and wave. "Morning jasper, Alice, Bella." i greet them all and sit on the sofa . The next thing i know Alice says in an urgent tone. "Something has changed." i ask her. "What do you mean Alice?" she explains. " i see a room. It's long, and there are mirrors everywhere. The floor is wooden. He's in the room, and he's waiting. There's gold... a gold stripe across the mirror." jasper then asks her "where is the room." to which Alice answers. "I don't know. Something's missing. A decision hasn't been made." i leave the room and search the bag i brought with me until i find what i'm looking for. When i return to the room i hold up a picture of the room Alice described. "Is this the room you saw Alice?" she gasps and nods her head. "It's Bella and i's old ballet studio." i explain. Bella gasps. "Would you have any reason to go there now?" Alice asks both of us and i shake my head so does Bella. "Where was the studio you went to?" jasper asks. This time i answer. "Just around the corner from Renee's house. We used to walk there after school." jasper says. "So it's here in Florida." i nod my head. Bella of course being worried about Renee calls her. However Renee doesn't answer so she leaves a message with instructions. Next thing i know Alice is drawing a room... but this time it's not the ballet studio it's Renee's house. Bella frantically walks around worrying about Renee's safety. Bella then walks to the bedroom and slams the door shut after her conversation with Alice. I follow behind her to make sure she's not doing anything stupid. When i get in the room i see her hang up the phone and she looks scared. "Bella what's wrong?" i ask her keeping my voice down. " he's got mom, he want me to meet him at the studio." she says "Bells listen to me.. Do not go to him it's a trap." she snaps at me while saying. "Don't you think i know that Sophie but i have to help her i care about her." i can tell her decision is final so i say. "Fine but i'm going with you." she starts to protest but i give her a look that says don't even try and she stops. "Fine." she mumbles. I stay in the room as Bella goes and speaks to Alice about leaving a letter at Renee's house. when Bella returns we decide to hatch a plan to leave. 

thoughts?

SilenceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara