Chapter 8

The next morning I wake up with slightly red eyes and I become worried. No one can no I cry.. weird yes but I tend to stuff my feelings down as best I can. I don't like showing emotion unless it's with my father. Looking over to my clock.. it reads.. 6;25! Shitzu! I loudly say inside my head. Quickly I get up and get dressed not bothering to take a shower since I'm so late. I end up with my hair in a messy bun and a shirt that has my favorite anime on it.. KK. Putting on my black skinny jeans I trip once again and fall on my face. Groaning in pain I stand up for I have no time to waste. Running downstairs and picking up a granola bar I stuff my face but am stopped by Bella entering the kitchen rubbing sleep out of her eyes. "What are you doing up so early?" She asks and I answer "school." I sign and she chuckles which leaves me confused. "It's Saturday silly." As she tells me that my face turns white because I realize I'm about to go meet jasper at his house... which means I will see Carlisle. Well shit.

2:00 pm later that day
Silently I drive to the Cullen's house and let me tell you their house is the most gorgeous house I have ever seen. I'm so focused at hazing at it in awe I don't notice jasper walking up to me. Softly he calls my name softly "soph?" He asks and I whip around slightly startled but relax once I see it's him. Getting off my motorcycle I take off my helmet and walk up to him smiling. What I do next surprises me and jasper, I hug him. Finally we part and he leads into the amazing house and as he opens the door I am greeted by four smiling vampires. Wonderful.