Chapter 12

I wake up about to scream but I'm able to stifle it with a pillow so no one hears. Tears are streaming down my face and I'm sobbing. Once again my nightmares have woken me up.  I continue to sob for another ten minutes for this nightmare is one of my worst ones..

Nightmare/flashback:
I'm in my cell shivering from the cold air that blows through the cracks in the walls. I curl up into a ball trying to warm up but it's no use. Suddenly my door creaks open and I begin to shake even more but not from the cold.. no I'm shaking from fear. "Stand up Sophie." The voice orders me. With shaky legs I stand up almost falling to the ground but I manage to stay up. "He wants to see you... give me your hands." I lift my arms up and stretch them towards him as he ties a rope around them tightly. He then yanks me out of the cell causing the rope to rub against my wrist. "Come on move it!" The man yells as he yanks the ropes harder which makes me fall. Before I can stand up I feel a excruciating pain in my ribs. He just kicked me in my ribs.. I stand up in immense pain but continue to walk behind the man, wincing with every step. Before re I know it I'm at the back double doors. I have nightmares of these doors for he is behind them. The man who I still don't know the name of opens them and throws me onto the floor of the huge room. "Sophie what a pleasure to see you." The man named Xavier says. I simply ignore him and lay on the floor. I hear his footsteps getting closer and closer until his shoes are right in front of me. He bends down and grabs my hair dragging me to the center of his room. His office looks like any other office except for the fact it's lined with torture devices. I'm still laying on the floor and he walks away but then I hear the dragging of a chair and I immediately know what is about to happen. Xavier pick me up and sits me in the chair and ties me to it. He bends down in front of me and I feel his hot breath as he tells me. "It's very rude to ignore me.. you know what happens when you act like this." I spit in his face. He slaps me so hard that the chair falls over with me still in it now with a bleeding cheek that will most likely bruise. Xavier yanks the chair upright and walks away. Then he could mrs back and the torturing begins. After 3 hours according to the clock in here he finally stops. Setting down his devices Xavier walks towards me once more. "What do you say Sophie?" He asks. "I'm sorry master it won't happen again." I tell him weakly. "Good. Jones!" He calls out and a man who I assume is jones appears in the doorway. "Yes sir?"
"Take her to her cell.. no food for two days and no water either." He tells jones. "Yes sir." And with that jones drags me away back to my cell.

End of dream

I sit on my bed reliving the past over and over crying my eyes out. Even though that's over now I still am being tortured this time by my mind.

Too much drama? How did you like this chapter?