Chapter 31

As soon as school ended I rushed to my house beating Bella by only a matter of minutes. Because the next thing I heard was the slamming of our front door. Bella is home.
"How could you lie to me!!" She yells at me as she barges Into my room. I sit cross cross apple sauce on my bed and patiently wait for her to get her anger out of her system. Once she is finished I speak. "I lied to protect you Bella and I lied to protect the Cullen's. This was not my secret to tell." "I get that Sophie but you lied to me! You could have just evaded the answer but you didn't instead you chose to lie to me." I hang my head in shame because I know she's right. "I'm sorry Bells but how did you figure it out?" I ask curiously. "Well the day you skipped school I Tyler almost hit me with his van but Edward stopped it with his bare hands. That was my first clue." I gasp in shock. "Tyler Crowley almost hit you with his van?!! Why didn't you tell me this?!" Bella smiles sheepishly. "I kinda forgot." I try to hold in my laughter but fail and we then both end up laughing together. Once the laughter dies down I ask Bella. "We good?" She smiles and nods. "We good."

~~~~~~
About an hour later Bella and I are fixing her truck but then suddenly someone jumps down onto her truck and we see Edward. "Can you at least try to act human?" Bella asks and I smirk then zone out for most of there conversation. "SOPHIE!!" Bella yells in my ear and I fall over screaming back. "WHAT?!!" She chuckles at my disheveled sight. "Edward has invited us over to meet his family.. well mostly me since you've already met his family." I nod my head. "Okay yea I'll be there." She smiles and Edward stiffens. "What's wrong?" Bella asks. "Complication, I have to go." Then he leaves and that's when I see billy blacks truck pull up.
Strange.

Tell me your thoughts on my book so far please