Chapter 18

Sophie's pov.
As Carlisle and I step into the living room I see everyone sitting down and their heads turn towards us. They all smile at me and I smile back.. then I take a deep breath and say. "Hello everyone." They all gasp except for Edward because he must have read my mind and known I could speak. Next thing I know I hear a squeal and see Alice run towards me using vampire speed then she hugs me a little to tightly. "Can't breath Alice." I tell her in a strained voice. She lets go and apologizes and I tell her it's okay but then I realize something, I didn't freak out when she hugged me! I smile Happily and sit down next to Carlisle as everyone begins to ask questions. "One at a time." Everyone quest down and Emmett begins to speak first. "You can talk?" He says in a questionable voice and I giggle quietly. "Yes I can." He opens his mouth but quickly shuts it when Rosalie speaks up. "Why didn't you tell us?" She asks. "Well I've never told anyone because if I did I would most likely have to go to a doctor or something like that.. not that I have anything against doctors." I say glancing at Carlisle. He looks at me obviously not completely convinced with my answer. I focus on Rosalie again when she asks another question. "What is wrong with doctors?"
"Nothings necessary wrong with them.." I pause then finish my sentence. "I just have had some bad experiences with them before." I answer her half lying since the "doctors" I experienced were not necessarily real doctors. Now Everyone in the room looks at me obviously not convinced. I sigh. "Listen there are many things I am not ready to discuss or explain to you all.. but I promise one day, when I'm ready I will." They nod their heads. They stop asking me questions and decide to just hang out with me. "Would you like to watch a movie?" Carlisle asks me as we sit together on a loveseat. " I would love to." Emmet stands up and walks out of the room. As renters the room I see him carrying a box full of movies. He sets it down in front of me. I thank him as he goes to sit down and begin to search the box of movies. Finally I see it.. Sweeney Todd.. Tim Burton's movie starring Johnny Depp.. and others that I don't really care about. I'm a huge Johnny Depp fan obviously. Picking I up I hand it to Carlisle and he looks at me surprised but still puts it in the DVD player. The movie starts but halfway through it I begin to drift off into a deep sleep.

Carlisle's pov.
I notice that Sophie's heart beat begins to slow and she slowly goes limp this tells me she's fallen asleep. Slowly and carefully I pick my sleeping angel up and carry her to my room. As I lay begin her down onto my bed she grips onto me tighter. Deciding that I don't want to wake her I lie down in bed with her and she snuggles up close to me. I smile as I stare at her and close my eyes holding her close.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please tell me what you think of this story so far and thank you for the votes!