Chapter 28

Bella looks at me and hurt flashes across her face. "Why didn't you tell me?" I sigh at her question. "I didn't tell anyone.. not until today when I told dad. I won't be able to answer all of your questions Bella but I sure as hell can try. Here come sit by me." I tell her patting The now empty spot on my bed. Letting out a frustrated sigh she sits down next to me. "When Mom sent me to that hospital I don't think she really checked it out.. because it wasn't a regular hospital. They didn't help anyone there, no instead they used us for experiments. They weren't real doctors and there was way to much security for just a regular hospital. They did bad things to me bells things I can't speak of yet. I just hope you can understand why I didn't tell you." When I finish my statement Bella's eyes are all glassy. "Don't cry Bells." I say then pull her in for a hug She then returns the hug. "I'm just glad your okay." I smile at her and she smiles back. "So your dating Carlisle? Does dad know?" I chuckle. "You know Bella curiosity killed the cat. If you must know yes I am dating Carlisle and yes Dad knows." Bella looks at me worriedly. "I think you should know something Sophie... when I went down to la push Jacob told me a story about the cold ones... that is another term for vampire." My palms begin to sweat. "Yes I know about the Quileute legends." Bella half smiles and nods her head. "Of course you do... well I think the Cullen's are in the legend... I think they are vampires."

Uh oh.