Chapter 10

Beep..beep..beep!

I slowly open my eyes at the sound of the beeping. Oh come on! What am I doing in the damn hospital again! I think to myself. Slowly I sit up and with every move I make I groan in pain. It feels like I've been hit by a truck. What happened? I look around the room and see no one.. strange. I try to go through my last memory's and then I see it.. the Cullen's then the motorcycle and then the river and vampire. Well I'm in deep shit now. I hear a soft knock at my door and I knock three times on the wall signaling the person to come in. And when I see who it is I grow nervous.. it's Carlisle. When our eyes meet I see concern in his and I'm sure he sees pain in mine. "Sophie... what happened out there?" He asks me. I sit there thinking for a good 5 minutes until I decide that it's time I tell him. "you know what happened because you saw the red head too." I sign and he looks at me with shock clear as day on his face. I smirk. "Um well Sophie I can't say that I saw anyone I saw you in the wat-" I cut him off. "I know you are vampires and I know the red head that ran me off the road is a vampire too.. so cut the crap and start telling me the truth!" I sign angrily. "Miss Swan I think this discussion should be had later on once your out of the hospital." I scowl at his words but still nod my head in agreement. He glances at me one last time before he leaves closing the door softly. I breath out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Suddenly the door bursts open scaring the ever living shit out of me. When I look to see who barged in I see an disturbing site.. my dad and my sister holding each other's hands and looking towards me with concern written all over their faces. My dad looks at me directly in the eye and says. "Sophie what the hell happened?!" Great now I have to come up with a reasonable and realistic explanation.