Chapter 6 - Memories and Consequences

Smutty scene was written by jbmtjr_luhan
Not to worry, it's not too heated ... yet.

-

Jimin just smiled.

"Oh," he laughed. "Taehyung-ssi and I bumped into each other yesterday."

"And you had enough time to get that close?" Jeongguk thought to himself. It was probably better not to ask the question - that was circling in his mind - aloud, he didn't know how Jimin would react.

"Don't worry, Kookie." Jimin caught Jeongguk's attention again. "We're all friends."

Now Jeongguk knew that Jimin caught on to the thoughts that were bugging him. Do you like him? Do you like him more than me? After all, Jimin always knew more about Jeongguk than he needed to. The day Jeongguk decided to confess, Jimin already knew.

But he pretended not to because ... well, Jeongguk wasn't lucky enough to have his feeling reciprocated.

Jeongguk pushed the wheelchair faster, he just wanted some time to himself, he wanted to get away.

"Oh," Jimin gasped as his hands gripped the sides of the chair when his body was sent backwards. "Kookie, slow down a little."

Jeongguk didn't.

He heard Taehyung trying to keep up beside me. "Hey, Jeongguk - Hey! Wait a second! The wheelchair - it will tip over!"

"Shut up!" Jeongguk turned towards Tae aggressively. "You think you know better than me? I've looked after Jimin for the last two years -"

Jeongguk cut off his own sentence when he realised what he had said. Jimin hated being treated like a dependant. However, Jimin didn't say anything. He just stared up at Jeongguk, his eyes wide.

"Jeong-" Taehyung began to say, but Jeongguk raised his hand to stop him.

"I'm sorry," Jeongguk gulped. Tears flooded his eyes, but he didn't let the other boys see. "I'll just ... go."

Jeongguk was upset with himself for what he had said; he knew Jimin wasn't mad, but that didn't ease the pain

Jeongguk was upset with himself for what he had said; he knew Jimin wasn't mad, but that didn't ease the pain. Jeongguk had never lost his temper like that.

What happened to him?

Taehyung. It was all Taehyung.

Jimin felt closer to him in the two days they had known each other than he had felt with Jeongguk for a very long time, after the two growing up together.

Jeongguk felt a deadly feeling arise inside him, but he wasn't sure what that feeling was.

Meanwhile, Jimin was afraid. His little Kookie has ran away with tears filling up his eyes.

The last time that happened was ... two years ago.

When Jimin was taken to hospital and the doctor said that he'd never be able to use his legs again. Jimin didn't cry, he just help Jeongguk as the younger boy had sobbed into his arms.

With the sound of the bell, marking the end of the school day, all the students sighed in relief and rushed to pack their bags and leave.

It was Friday, which explained the students' sudden rush, however, Mr Min also made the lesson unbearable that day. He was extremely frustrated and had yelled a few too many times, which was strange for a lovely, young teacher like him.

Within moments, everyone had left the class, apart from Jimin, Taehyung and Jeongguk.

Taehyung was helping Jimin back into his wheelchair and had packed his bag for him before packing his own.

"You know it's not my arms that are broken, Tae, I can do that myself." Jimin rolled his eyes playfully, making Tae fake pout for a second.

Jeongguk scoffed quietly and looked away, resting his head on the table.

"Okay, let's go." Taehyung laughed, turning Jimin's wheelchair around to face the direction of the door.

"Bye Kookie! Have a nice weekend!" Jimin called out as Tae pushed the wheelchair towards the door, he sounded a little nervous.

"Bye Jeongguk!" Tae said, waving at the younger boy.

Jeongguk waved back slightly, "Bye, have a great weekend."

Once the door clicked close, Jeongguk groaned.

"What's up with you?" Mr Min looked up from his paper marking and half-smiled at his student.

"Nothing's wrong, hyung." Jeongguk plastered a smile on his face and got up, walking over to Mr Min's desk and sitting on it.

Something was wrong. He was still head over heels for Jimin and he felt betrayed. This Tae kid just waltzes in and steals his best friend, his crush. He needed something to get over this, and he knew exactly what it was he needed.

"Hey, we have 30 chairs in here, why do you decide to sit on my desk on top of my paperwork?" Mr Min laughed.

"Why were you annoyed in class?" Jeongguk eyed Mr Min.

"I'm just really stressed out from work and also really frustrated because - " Mr Min began.

"Sexually frustrated?" Jeongguk interrupted with a smirk.

Mr Min scoffed, "Wow, way to change the conversation."

"So you are!" Jeongguk laughed, "Hyung, when was the last time you had sex?"

"Why is my almost non-existent sex life any of your business?" Mr Min replied, returning to his marking

"Well, because," Jeongguk grabbed the pieces of paper in his teacher's hands and threw them behind him. He subtly slid into his teacher's lap, straddling him and looking into his eyes as his arms wrapped around his neck, "I want to relieve you from all you stress."

-

Oof! This feels a little angsty, but - don't worry - I will sort that out soon. 'Cuz Jeongguk's too precious.

Thanks for reading!! jbmtjr_luhan 's scene is not over yet ;)