Chapter 8 - Care

Chapter 7 - things were getting steamy between Jeongguk and Yoongi. However, the latter's actions were influenced by love and passion, meanwhile the prior's were fuelled by lust. Before the two had time to do anything they would regret, a familiar voice interrupted them.

First part of this scene was also written by jbmtjr_luhan and then my writing returns! Hope you guys enjoy 😉!

-

Taehyung stood there: wide eyed, covering his precious Jimin's eyes from the scene, not letting him see his best friend and teacher.

Mr Min quickly pushed Jeongguk off of him and put his clothes back on in a matter of seconds. Jeongguk followed with little delay.

"Taehyungie," Jimin whined, "You're the one who should be closing his eyes, I'm not a kid!" He tried to remove Taehyung's hand from his face, but the effort proved to be futile.

"What the hell is going on?!" Taehyung demanded to know what in the word had happened, even though it was pretty obvious.

"I...I..." Mr Min's face turned a deep shade of pink and he lowered his eyes, unable to process what had happened.

"Mr Min?!" Jimin squirmed trying to remove Taehyung's huge hands away from his eyes again.

Meanwhile Jeongguk was a complete other story.

"We were discussing politics." He replied sarcastically, rolling his eyes, "What does it look like we were doing?"

"Jeongguk...?" Jimin said with surprise, "Taehyung, remove your hands, now!"

Taehyung sighed and did exactly that.

Jimin's eyes locked with Jungkook's.

There was something about the younger's eyes that had changed. There used to be an innocent glimmer in them. Now, it'd disappeared. Why..?

"Did you give Mr Min your consent before...before you decided to lose your virginity to him?" Jimin asked.

"Of course I did!" Jeongguk huffed.

Mr Min was shocked and really hurt. He didn't know Jeongguk was a virgin, he was told otherwise. He was also hurt because his student thought that he would do something as horrible as sexually assaulting one of his students. He didn't know what was going on and how he'd let things get this far.

"Mr Min? Are you crying..?" Taehyung cautiously asked.

Yoongi reached up to his face and realised that tears were streaming down his cheeks. He wiped them away, "Guys, it's late. You should all go home."

"But hyung - " Jeongguk sighed, getting closer to Yoongi in an attempt to wipe his tears away.

"Stop calling me 'hyung'! I'm you're teacher!" Yoongi backed away, "Get out, all of you!"

With that, the students obeyed his order and bowed to him as they rushed out the classroom together. Only Jeongguk lingered at the door for a little longer. Yoongi didn't look at him, not a single glance, so the boy hesitantly stepped out and shut the door.

Yoongi collapsed into his chair and broke into sobs.