Chapter 18 - Mochi

OMG!! Taehyung's birthday yesterday was more exciting than the fact that it's 2018 tomorrow! Oh well. I'm not complaining.

I was rereading my last comment and I thought, "why did I only wish good luck to BTS?" So, I'm going to say now that I want k-pop to keep growing and spreading to other countries because it truly is amazing

I was rereading my last comment and I thought, "why did I only wish good luck to BTS?" So, I'm going to say now that I want k-pop to keep growing and spreading to other countries because it truly is amazing. Good luck to everyone this coming year.

Anyway, I'm getting distracted. Hope you guys enjoy!
Warning: nothing sexual happens (in this chapter) but Jungkook's language is a little tiny bit explicit in the first paragraph. You have been warned. 😊

Note: I forgot to star swearing, so I just quickly edited that. I'm not sure if I got all of them though. Sorry!

-

*Jungkook's diary*

Five days before the accident:
I want to confess to him, I really do. I love him. I always have. Every time I see him, I don't just see the care he always shows me, I don't just hear his kind words, I don't just feel his kind gestures; there's more. There's so much more, at least I want there to be more. I want him to want me - to need me, I want him to whisper words in my ear that make cold chills run down my spine as my body boils up from excitement, and I want to feel his warm hands on my body, while my hands explore his. I want him so much. I want to be the one who wrecks him.

Four days before the accident:
Jimin held my hand on the way to our lesson today. I wanted to squeal, but instead - I'm so ashamed of myself - I felt my trousers get tighter... I can't handle this anymore. I'll confess tomorrow.

Three days before the accident:
I will confess tomorrow.

Two days before the accident:
I will definitely confess tomorrow.

One day before he accident:
A girl confessed to Jimin today.
I want to die.
Why does she think she can just take Jimin away from me?
There are rumours that they're dating but Jimin won't tell me anything about it.
I'm so done with myself, I don't care what it takes, I WILL confess to him tomorrow. I'd rather die than let him slip away from me like this.

The day of the accident:

One day after the accident:

Two days after the accident:

Three days after the accident:

Four days after the accident:
I f*cked up.

Five days after the accident:
It's all my fault. Jimin has been unconscious for five days now. The doctor said that after a hit like that he may never wake up. Never. I don't want to believe them - I won't believe them. Jimin will wake up. I know he will.