Chapter 15 - Remember

Sorry~~~

This update took so long. Oh whatever, it's here now. I decided that I would start writing "Jungkook" rather than "Jeongguk" simply because it's easier to spell and I'm lazy. Enjoy!!!

But first, admire this beauty...

And this ...

-

The bells rang, marking the end of another long day of uni. Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook were in Yoongi's lecture. The latter decided not to tell the class about his resignation quite yet; he couldn't leave Jungkook in the position he was currently in, but Yoongi also understood that it wasn't safe for his students if he remained a teacher.

"Jimin," Yoongi called when the room was nearly empty of students. "Can I talk to you please?"

Jimin nodded as he turned his new wheelchair in the direction of his teacher, his old one was top damaged for repair.

"Jiminie, let me help," Taehyung said as he reached for the boy in the wheelchair, but Jungkook beat him to it. The younger gripped the handles tightly as he forced out a smile.

"No worries," Jungkook said. "I got it."

Jimin and Taehyung sensed the venom that laced the younger's voice. Taehyung barely managed to control his anger, meanwhile Jimin rolled his eyes at the situation.

"Breath, Tae, breath," Taehyung thought to himself.

"I'm not that helpless," Jimin thought. He always repeated that short phrase to himself, but - each time he said it - he believed it less and less.

"Don't worry, Kookie. Thanks, Taetae. I can help myself," Jimin smiled. Jungkook didn't let go, he manoeuvred  the wheelchair towards their teacher.

"Umm, thanks, Kookie." Jimin smiled again as Yoongi shooed the younger away. As Jimin turned to face his teacher, he noticed the latter examining him intently. "What's up, Yoongi-hyung?"