*Chapter 7 - Lust

Warning: contains sexual content and cussing (it is not necessary to read the * chapters, the plot of the story will not be lost)
This whole chapter was written by jbmtjr_luhan .
Hope you guys enjoy!!

-

Mr Min's bit his bottom lip slightly as he looked at Jeongguk's eyes admiringly, only to catch a glimpse of lust in the younger's eyes.

The truth was, in fact, Yoongi really liked his student, Jeongguk. He had fantasised about him many times, gosh, he'd even jerked off thinking about him. However, he was also extremely romantically interested in him. He just wanted Jeongguk in his arms, to embrace him, to protect him. It may seem perverted and wrong, however, Yoongi was a mere four years older than his students. That was still bad though, and wanting to be with his male student wasn't the best thing to wish for.

He shook his thoughts away and gently placed his hands on the younger's chest, pushing him away slightly, "Jeongguk, no, I'm your teacher, this isn't right. It's illegal."

Jeongguk rolled his eyes, "Since when did something small like the law stop you from gaining sexual pleasure?"

Yoongi sighed silently then looked back at the beautiful young man sitting in his lap. He said quietly, "You can't have a teacher take your virginity."

At that, Jeongguk laughed out loud, "I'm not a virgin, hyung."

"Jeongguk, let me get back to marking." He tried to get the younger boy off of him, but Jeongguk closed the gap between them with a kiss.

Not just any kiss. This was Jeongguk, after all.

His kisses were lethal, addictive, and Yoongi couldn't resist kissing back.

They moved their lips in a steady, synchronised motion, Jeongguk dominating the kiss. He bit on Yoongi's bottom lip, earning a soft moan from the latter, and slipped his tongue in.

Yoongi let his fingers reach Jeongguk's hair and tangle themselves in it, pulling and tugging lightly on it as a reflex of all the pleasure he was gaining from Jeongguk's tongue technology.

Jeongguk was first to pull away, leaving nothing but a thin string of saliva between them. He was panting heavily as he looked into Yoongi's eyes, which, unlike his, weren't black with lust, but instead, passion.

Yoongi loosened his tie and threw it onto the floor, letting Jungkook unbutton his white shirt. Yoongi did the same to Jeongguk and in a matter of minutes, they were both completely unclothed.

Jeongguk decided to push all Yoongi's marking work off the desk, unintentionally making them scatter across the classroom floor. He pulled Yoongi on top of him, attaching the older's sweet lips to his own.

Yoongi reached for Jeongguk's dick, not daring to separate his lips from the younger's. Once he'd wrapped his hand around Jeongguk's length, Yoongi felt him moan loudly against his lips. That sweet sound sent vibrations down Yoongi's spine, making him shiver in satisfaction.

Yoongi pulled away and Jeongguk let out a small whine, "Hyung -"

But within seconds, Jeongguk was in complete ecstasy, for Yoongi had wrapped his plump lips around Jeongguk's dick.

He let out loud moans, mixed in with sighs and hums of pleasure as Yoongi sucked him off, hollowing his cheeks and grazing his pearly whites along Jeongguk's length for maximum effect.

Jeongguk clutched onto a fistful of Yoongi's hair, tugging as gently as he possible could in a situation like that, "Yoongi, hyung... I-I'm so close..."

With that, Yoongi pulled away immediately, giving Jeongguk, who was just frustrated at the lack of release, a mischievous smirk.

Jeongguk groaned, "Why didn't you let me cum?"

"Okay, we should really get going, Kookie." Yoongi teased, kneeling down on the desk, acting like he was getting up.

"Oh, fuck no, you don't." Jeongguk let out a husky growl as he grabbed Yoongi and slammed him back onto the desk, letting himself top now.

Yoongi smirked to himself. He'd unleashed the beast in Jeongguk and, frankly, he was loving it.

"Do you think it's funny, hyung? Teasing me?" Jeongguk leaned in closer to his ear and whispered seductively, "I'm going to fuck you so hard, you won't be able to walk for days."

"Go on then," Yoongi bit his lip, looking up at the hot  boy, "Fuck me as hard as you can."

At that, Jeongguk was even more turned on.

He immediately attached his lips to the vanilla white skin of Yoongi's neck. He kissed along his neck aiming to find his sweet spot.

As he kissed beside Yoongi's Adam's apple, he heard the sweetest sound ever; his teacher's sensual moans.

The younger smirked, "Bingo."

He bit down on that golden spot, sucking and abusing it, making sure to leave his marks on him. Yoongi became a moaning mess under the young male.

"Jeongguk... g-get on with it and stop teasing," Yoongi managed to breath out.

Jeongguk smirked, "Stop teasing?" He let out a deep, husky chuckle, "If you say so."

With that, he positioned himself at Yoongi's entrance and -

"What the actual fuck?!" A voice yelled, startling the pair.

-

Oh God! Imagine proof reading this 😂.

Anyway, hope you guys liked the scene! Please support jbmtjr_luhan !! I think she did a great job, and it's her first slutty scene too! (As far as I know.)

Vmin stuff will come soon.