*Chapter 10 - Kiss

Okay, I'm not entirely sure if this could be considered explicit, but I would say it has a little bit of mature content so ... I'm starring it. Sorry this took me a while to write. Hope you guys enjoy!

-

Taehyung tilted his chin up to deepen the kiss. He wanted more. He wanted to taste more of Jimin, he wanted the older boy's plump lips to be pressed harder against his. The feeling was driving him insane.

But Jimin seemed calm. He controlled the kiss completely. He pressed his body up against Tae's for a second before stretching his arms a little to move away from the boy beneath him, watching as the latter tried to capture Jimin's lips again. He giggled at how cute Taehyung looked with his eyes only focusing on Jimin's mouth and his lips red and swollen from the friction.

Tae moaned a little, "Jimin, don't tease me." He reaches up and around Jimin's neck, pulling the boy back down on top of him. Their lips pressed together, but - before Taehyung could take control - Jimin pulled away again.

"Try being nice to me and maybe I'll be nice too," he said. A smirk grew on his face.

Tae frowned and pressed his lips tightly together in a thin line. He said nothing, but he soon noticed that Jimin refused to budge. He sighed, "What do you want?"

Jimin threw his head up as he thought, exposing his bare neck to Taehyung. The younger boy felt the blood rush to his face at the sight ... and it rushed somewhere else too. He wanted to bite into the porcelain skin. He wanted to suck deep, dark marks into it, mark the boy as his own.

Jimin's head fell back down to gaze into Tae's eyes. Taehyung felt his skin flush brighter and his jeans grow tighter.

Jimin pressed himself closer to Tae, his warm breath tickling Taehyung's ear and sending shivers up his spine. "How do you beg, baby?" His voice sounded raw and hoarse and it snapped the single string of sanity that held Tae together.

Before Jimin had a chance to register what was going on, his back was pressed against the hard, stone floor and the younger boy, who he had full control over just a few seconds ago, was on top of him. Taehyung's eyes were lidded and hungry, the muscles all over his body were clenched and his movements were lustful, unpredictable.

"Taehyungie?" Jimin mumbled helplessly.

Tae smirked, "You got yourself into this one." Before Jimin could respond, Tae dived down, hungry for Jimin - all of Jimin. The helpless boy gasped as Tae's lips crashed into his, moving rapidly to their own rhythm.

Tae licked at Jimin's bottom lip, asking - begging - for entrance. Jimin groaned causing his lips to part and for Tae's tongue to slip in. Jimin has noticed how Tae's jeans were hiding the growing erection as he teased the latter, but now he was aware of his own as well.

"Taehyu-Ah!" A yelp escaped from Jimin's mouth as he felt Tae's knee come further up, pressing right between his legs. His toes clenched at the friction - this wasn't how he had imagined the events unfolding.

"Something wrong, Jiminie?" Taehyung asked innocently as he pressed his knee further up.

"Mmm!" Jimin moaned as he tilted his chin up, showing off his neck again, but this time Taehyung didn't control his desires. His teeth sunk into the flesh between Jimin's neck and his left shoulder, not hard enough to draw blood but just enough to leave marks.

"T-Tae! Wait!" Jimin whined. His eyes were squeezed shut as his knees trembled, unable to do anything else.

Taehyung's lips traced around the pale skin, leaving more pink and purple marks. They stopped at Jimin's Adam's apple and sunk into the perfect skin there too.

Jimin groaned, trying to pull away. "T-Taehyungie, wait! I've never - "

He was interrupted again by his own gasp as Tae's cold hands slipped under Jimin's jumper, pulling it up with them.

Taehyung looked at the perfectly toned muscles that relaxed and clenched as the boy breathed, every little thing about him was perfect and defined.

"Jimin-ah," Taehyung said. "Why are you so beautiful?"

Jimin felt lost for words, all he could do was try to pull the jumper back down. But Taehyung's hand wouldn't move. It stayed still in the middle of Jimin's chest, admiring him.

Jimin's hair was a mess, his lips looked fuller and redder than usual, his checks were pink and his tiny body was trembling.

"God," Tae sighed. "You're too much." His cold hand moved over Jimin's nipple, twisting it as his lips encircled the other nipple, sucking until the boy started to squirm.

"Ah!" Jimin yelled. "Taehyung! Stop! This isn't - ah! - I don't want you to treat me like - like this!"

Taehyung pulled away, watching as the small buds on Jimin's chest grew pink and stiff. "What do you mean?"

"I'm ..." Jimin thought for a bit. "I'm not a girl, don't treat me like a precious little creature."

Tae smiled. "What difference does it make if it's a girl or a boy? I want to cherish you," he said, pressing his index finger against the top of Jimin's stomach. He moved his finger down slowly, below his bellybutton and towards the waistband of the boy's shorts. Tae heard the Jimin's voice hitch.

"But I could always be more direct if you like," Tae smirked at Jimin. The latter's eyes grew wide.

"No. Tae! Wait!" Jimin yelled as Taehyung unbuttoned the shorts and yanked them down, leaving Jimin in his white boxers with the shorts around his thick thighs.

Tae waited.

He just stared at Jimin.

The boy turned his body away from Taehyung and his hand covered the bulge that kept getting more and more unpleasant in his boxers.

Tae giggles at the cute reaction. Jimin frowned at him, "Don't laugh at me."

"But you're cute," Taehyung defended himself. Jimin blushed more.

"Next time I want to be in control," Jimin muttered.

"Oh? So you're okay if I'm the one squirming underneath you, but it's not okay if you're the one in the helpless position?" Taehyung asked, one eyebrow raised.

Jimin thought about it and then nodded, "That sounds like a better idea."

"Ey, you!" Tae laughed, pressing the boy's back flat against the ground and kissing him again, gently this time.

Taehyung was sure Jimin would be his, he didn't have to worry about that and he didn't have to rush anything either, he could wait.

Yoongi's bedroom happened to be looking down on the small clearing. The place was usually empty so the two people who were making so much noise outside at such an early hour had caught his attention.

And when he realised who the two people were, he suddenly felt the same uncomfortable feeling he recognised from the day before with Jeongguk.

He knew that the boy he liked had his sights set on Jimin ... and now he knew that the boy's heart would have to be broken.

Jeongguk was alone in his bedroom, still awake and the light from his laptop prevented him from even considering falling asleep.

He knew he recognised Taehyung from somewhere, but no matter what he tried to find on the web, nothing helped. But he knew. He knew that he remembered Taehyung. Not by name, but by face ... and by the black hoodie that he always seemed to wear.

When had he seen that hoodie before?

-

To be fair, this is the first time I'm writing anything even slightly mature rated. I know it's not great, but I wish to improve! 😊 Also, it's really late so please forgive any unfortunate mistakes.

What could Jeongguk possibly be up to???