Chapter 25 - Pancakes

Hiiiii, GUYS!!! Guess what!! I'll tell you: it's HOSEOK'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! WHOOP WHOOP!! The world does not deserve this angel, but here he is: beautiful, caring and just generally amazing!

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy!! It's a long, long chapter that honestly didn't need to be this long. See you at the end!!!

-

A light breeze filled the room from the slightly ajar window over Taehyung's bed, clearing away some of the left over after-sex air that smelt so bitter and yet brought back such sweet memories. The fresh morning sunlight only slightly illuminated the room, it was still only 7 o'clock. Taehyung woke up to a sight he never dared to dream he'd get to experience.

Jimin's soft cheek was pressed against Taehyung's bare chest. His soft lips were slightly parted as every breath came in and out and in and out at a steady pace while the older boy was still somewhere in dream land. He's beautiful, fluffy hair fell loosely around his face.

What really struck Taehyung however - apart from the fact that both boys were completely naked, bodies pressed against each other, and had a rather unpleasant fluid between them - was that Jimin's tiny hand had remained intertwined with Taehyung's throughout the whole night. Taehyung could have squealed with excitement, but the angel that slept on his chest made him reconsider. He carefully slipped out from underneath Jimin, grabbed some fresh clothes and ran for the shower.

After a refreshing rinse, during which Taehyung tried to control the direction his mind wandered off to but completely failed, he dressed himself in something other than his usual black clothes - for the first time in a long time. The hoodie was still a necessity though.

He looks adorable! What the heck???

Warm steam seeped out of the bathroom when he finally stepped out with a basin full of warm water and a sponge. He pulled the bed covers off Jimin and struggled to control his desires when his eyes met Jimin's fully exposed body in good visibility. Jimin was hot, there was no getting around that, but for the first time Taehyung actually got a proper view of the faint scars that lined Jimin's right hip and traveled up his torso. Clearly, that was where the truck had hit him that day, two years ago.