Chapter 16 - Cute

fluff, Fluff, FLUFF — and then I ruin it like I always do 😅
Anyway, hope you enjoy!!!

-

"Jimin!" Taehyung called after the boy as he pushed through the front doors of the building. "Jimin, please, wait! It's not what it looked like."

Jimin stopped abruptly and Taehyung almost ran him over. The older boy turned his head to face the younger, Jimin's tears had already dried up.

"It's funny how cheaters always say that," Jimin mumbled, but Taehyung heard him clearly.

"No, Jiminie! I mean it," Taehyung was quick to defend himself, but Jimin gave him a tiny smile, urging the latter to relax a little.

"I didn't think there was anything going on between you and Jungkook. I was upset because — for a different reason," Jimin said.

"Oh," Taehyung felt himself relax. He really wanted to ask Jimin, but the boy made it fairly obvious that he didn't want Tae to know. The younger boy decided to change the topic. "You said 'cheater'," he stated.

Jimin's eyes widened. "I'm sorry, I didn't—"

Taehyung smiled, which interrupted Jimin's thought process. What was it that he wanted to say again?

"That would imply I had someone to cheat on," Taehyung tried to act cute as he innocently stick his bottom lip out into a pout as he spoke. "Who would that be, hyung~?"

Jimin felt his face blush violently, "Taehyung-ah, what's gotten into you?! Don't tease me!" Then Jimin considered what the younger had said and to prevent his face from going any redder, Jimin just hid behind his small hands. Had he just implied that him and Taehyung were a thing?

"Awww~" Taehyung cooed as he looked at the shorter boy. "Jiminie, you're so cute."

Jimin felt his heart beating like it never had before. This was not okay. He suddenly felt dizzy and over-whelmed.

"Taehyungie, stop, please."

Taehyung grinned and kneeled before the older boy. He rested his elbows on Jimin's knees and pressed his hands to his chin with his index and middle finger forming 'V's and placed them around his eyes. He looked straight into Jimin's eyes and blinked innocently.

Jimin laughed as he looked away. "Stop, please. I think my heart is going to explode," he said as he pressed his small hands to his chest.

Now it was Taehyung's turn to blush at Jimin's cuteness. This boy was too much.

Jimin looked down into his lap to avoid eye contact with Taehyung. The conversation he had with Yoongi came back to his mind and his blush quickly faded as his eyes moistened.

He couldn't cry, not in front of Taehyung, not again.

He felt Taehyung shift before a gentle hand pressed under Jimin's chin tilting his head up. As soon as his eyes connected with Taehyung's, a tear rolled down Jimin's cheek, but he tried to smile it away.

"Jimin," Taehyung said. "What happened with Mr Min?"

Jimin reaches for Taehyung, his arms wrapping around the younger boy's neck as he pulled both of them together as their lips gently pressed together. It was a chaste, the only emotion it held was Jimin's sadness.

Taehyung tasted Jimin's tears as he pulled away from the older boy with a gentle blush dusting his cheeks.

Jimin covered his face again, "I'm sorry, Taehyungie. I'm a bad person, I don't want you to be with me. I'll ruin you, just like I ruined Jungkook."