4-Casual Affair

Lyrics-

Looks insistent enough doesn't it? But sometimes there are danger involved that never meet the eye. No matter where you meet in strangers, be careful if they are to friendly. Hey, a casual affair, could go any where, but only for tonight. Take, any moment any time, a lover on the left, a sinner on the right. Just wait in the atmosphere, a casual affair, hush- hush and don't you say a word, wait, in the atmosphere, a casual affair. Break involuntary ties, the secrets of the spies, can never find us out. Stay, for as long as you have time, so the mess that we'll become, leaves something to talk about. Just wait, in the atmosphere, a casual affair, hush- hush and don't you say a word, wait, in the atmosphere, a casual affair. I did it, I did it, I did it again, I did it, I did it,I did it again...and so on.

Okay, so first of all the beginning of the song is from a creppy anti-gay propaganda from the 1960's thats called Boy's Beware! So gay? If Ryan and Brendon were together that means that they were gay for each other and it would be a affair because...

Okay, so first of all the beginning of the song is from a creppy anti-gay propaganda from the 1960's thats called Boy's Beware! So gay? If Ryan and Brendon were together that means that they were gay for each other and it would be a affair because Ryan had a girlfriend at the time, so it's a casual affair .

"Looks insistent enough doesn't it? But sometimes there are danger involved that never meet the eye, no matter where you meet in strangers, be careful if they are to frinedly." So Brendon is saying the commercial is saying he's point of view of Ryan. He thought Ryan was insistent (because who wouldn't?) But there is stuff that never comes in mind about Ryan for him, "I wasn't careful aboutRyan because I thought he was friendly, but he brokemy heart. So he wasn't friendly." Is probably what he was trying to say.

"Hush-hush and don't you say a word." Is probably what Ryan told Brendon to not say anything about their affair to anyone, especially not he's girlfriend.

"Breck involuntary ties, a secret so the spies, could never find us out," Spies= Ryden shippers. So maybe, in this lyric Brendon is saying "The ties are breaking, we need to do something so the fans can never find us out or what we did." They could've done something that we are getting closer to break the case.

"So the mess that we'll become ,leaves something to talk about," So Brendon is saying "If they do find out what we did, at least this mess will leeds us to talk again."

"I did it, I did it, I did it again," He's done it once again. Reamber in 2013 they saw each other?

 Reamber in 2013 they saw each other?