22-Lyrics

This chapter is just gonna be about how Ryan and Brendon might be talking to each other or are connected by songs:

Ryan is on this fount while Brendon is on this fount. And this is both of them.

"Now if were both even, then why are we still blue?"- The Young Veins
"Cause being blue is better than being over it."- Hallelujah.

"Yeah it called while you were out."- The Calender
"When I was in Asia, I forgot how to call you."- Cape Town.

"All was golden in the sky."- When The Day Met The Night
"Golden days, golden days."- Golden Days.

"There was glitter dancing on the skin."- Golden Days
"The glitter is gone."- Where I Belong.

"And I meant everything I said that night."- The Calender
"Ask me if I ment it, I didn't."- Cape Town.

"I know the world's a broken bone but melt your headaches, call it home."- Northern Downpour
"Resting my head on broken stones, in the cave that was my home." Where I Belong.

"Love is not a favor."- Change
"And love is not a choice."- Girls/Girls/Boys

"Please don't go."- The Ballad Of Mona Lisa
"I left."- Cape Town

"I wandered through the sunshine."- Lonely Moonlight
"There's no sunshine."- Impossible Year.

"To finally see what I, what I've been doing wrong."- Lie To The Truth
"I wish I could believe you'd never wrong me."- House Of Memories.

"It was always you falling for me."- Always
"You always had that heart of mine."- Heart Of Mine.

"They will send them staright to jail where he'll die and go to hell, with the other girl" - The Other Girl
"May your feet serve you well and the rest be sent to hell where they always have belonged" - Let's Kill Tonight

"We'll leave the cold where we cane from, our loneliness will keep us harm - Take A Vacation!
"Cold and alone, it suits you well, won't find me here perching here again" - Let's Kill Tonight

Bonus: The most Ryden shipper/song, Sun And Moon by Jon Walker!

"I don't need alot of things, I have love and that is everything, what's the point of holding on, if the two of you just don't belong? Please hear me out, I don't want to shout, I don't need the sun and the moon, to tell me what to do! As long as I have you."- Sun And Moon by Jon Walker.

Small theory but it sounds like Jon is done with them crying over each other. "What's the point of holding on, if the two of you just don't belong?" That lyric says alot, Jon saying that to forget about it even though Jon is a hardcore Ryden shipper, I mean just look at this!

 "What's the point of holding on, if the two of you just don't belong?" That lyric says alot, Jon saying that to forget about it even though Jon is a hardcore Ryden shipper, I mean just look at this!

And there's more things that Jon does/says that make him a shipper. I mean, that one interview when he said "I think my favourite rumor is you two dating." And he said that to Ryan and Brendon. Anyways, back to it, Jon is hardcore shipper and probably wants them to be together, but he doesn't want his friends to get hurt, so even though he would love for them to be together, he says "just forget it, you two don't belong together." Because he doesn't want them to get hurt. And he tells them to please listen to him and that he doesn't want to shout. (Say that they were in a relationship in public?)

And in a interview, Jon says that his solo songs are his feelings for the spilt of Panic!.

But to be totally honest, Jon is a handsome man and his songs are beautiful and if you haven't, you should check them out.