28- Lonely Moonlight

Lyrics-

The sun went down over my head
Another day I lost, filled with regret

I wondered thought the sunshine,
Remembering when were mine
Lonely moonlight, lonely moonlight
When I had a younger heart,
You told me not to fear the dark
Lonely moonlight

Someone I love loves someone else
Another day I lost, all by myself

I wandered thought the sunshine,
Remembering when were mine
Lonely moonlight, lonely moonlight
When I had a younger heart,
You told me not to fear the dark
Lonely moonlight, lonely moonlight...

When I had a younger heart,
You told me not to fear the dark
Lonely moonlight, lonely moonlight...

When I had a younger heart,You told me not to fear the dark Lonely moonlight, lonely moonlight

Ryan's solo music speak alot. I mean, look at Where I Belong, it speaks, and in Lonely Moonlight, you can tell he was hurt. Bad.

Rather it was from Brendon or someone else, he was hurt.

If you saw my Sun & Moon chapter, I said that Ryan was the Sun in the beginning and Brendon was the Moon, but now that things changed about the band and their relationships, Ryan is now the Moon and Brendon is now the Sun. So in this song, Ryan is saying that he is now the Moon. And I don't think he's in a relationship with a girl or boy so he's lonely.

"The sun went down over my head another day I lost, filled woth regreat" Ryan in going day by day regretting something he proably wish he did in the past. And Brendon went away from Ryan when he was trying to fix things, but of course Brendon was like "nah." And left and Ryan regreats it.

"I wandered thought the sunshine reambering when you we're mine, lonley moonlight, lonley moonlight" Ryan's reambering of when maybe when he was the sun.

"When I had a younger heart you told me not to fear the dark, lonely moonlight" I mean, they did meet when they we're dark(emo). Or what if Spencer told that to Ryan? Because Spencer introduced rock music to Ryan and told him not to be scared of it.

"Someone I love loves someone eles another day I lost, all by my self" Ryan could be talking about anyone. But it can maybe be between Keltie Knight or Brendon. Because both of those people Ryan loves deeply, but they love other people.

:Ryden truth kinda?: