"Don't Worry. I'm Alive."

"Well, hello, Mr. Jones." said Madame Montpierre.

"Why did you lock me up in Otto's old jail cell?" asked Davy.

"The Archduke wants me to fatten you up or make you very sick so we can feed you to the wolves, the mountain lions, and the bobcats."

The old witch struck her stick to the ground. Suddenly, Otto was carrying a big tray of sweets and junk food. He walked over to the tiny Brit and picked up a powdered jelly donut.

"Eat!" he ordered while shoving the donut into Davy's mouth.

Davy chewed the donut and swallowed it in one gulp. His stomach started to hurt.

"Unhhh! I don't feel so good!" he moaned.

Otto kept force-feeding the Englishman with a chocolate bar, a scoop of vanilla ice cream, and a few barbeque potato chips. Soon, Davy was very sick. He grew pale and fell to the floor.

"Hurrah! He is finally sick!" cheered Otto. "Now let's feed this runt to the wolves, the mountain lions, and the bobcats!"

Sigmund knocked the lock off the door, smashing it into a million pieces. Then, he opened the door, scooped Davy up in his arms, and threw him into the pen where the wolves, mountain lions, and bobcats were.

"Here is your dinner!" The archduke announced.

The wolves grabbed Davy's arms, and the mountain lions grabbed his legs. The bobcats started biting his neck and clawing at his face. Davy let out a blood curdling scream while Otto, Sigmund, and Madame Montpierre did the Chicken Dance. His face was all scratched and blood ran down from his mouth. His hands and feet were also bloody. His white pajamas were torn and stained with bright red blood. Suddenly, Davy turned green and began throwing up the sweets and junk food. Then, he fell into his puddle of yellowish red vomit. He started crying while he lay bleeding.

"I WANT MY MUMMY!" he sobbed. "I WANT MY DADDY AND SISTERS, TOO!"

Davy cried for the other Monkees, too. He also cried for Sarah. Davy stopped to cough and throw up. Then, he continued to cry about Bettina being killed by her wicked uncle and not being able to attend her funeral.

A young, petite woman with a blonde ponytail and icy blue eyes, who was wearing a white dress with a blue sash heard Davy's cries and ran over to the pen. She opened it and ordered the wolves, mountain lions, and bobcats to go back to the wild where they belong. The savage, carnivorous animals walked out of the prison.

The young woman bent down and held the screaming Davy close to her chest. She called his name. Her voice sounded like Bettina.

Davy stopped screaming and cried, "Bettina, please. Go back in your grave! You're dead!"

"Don't worry. I'm alive." said the woman as she consoled the little man.

Davy stopped crying and looked at the woman. It was Bettina, the queen of Harmonica. He smiled and hugged her, saying, "You really are alive!" Then, he groaned and fell unconscious to the floor.

"Bettina?" said Otto. "Bettina, darling! How glad am I to see you!"

Bettina stood up and said in an authorative voice, "Give me one reason why I shouldn't execute you."

"Bettina, dear. Please. I shouldn't be executed. I'm your family."

"It doesn't matter, Uncle Otto. Step down and stay away from Davy."

"You know. I am really sorry for plotting the murder of a family member."

"You always plan to destroy my people. You escaped from prison twice. You put my friend in danger. So, everything you did was a crime."

"Well, what are you going to do besides executing your own uncle, huh?"

"I shall banish you from Harmonica for life! So, run! Run away, Uncle Otto, and never return!"

The archduke hung his head down in disappointment and said sadly, "Yes. As you wish, your majesty." He left the prison and the country with the chauffeur and the witch. Bettina lifted the unconscious Davy into her arms and ran up the hill into her huge palace. When she entered the palace, her husband, Ringo, was sitting on the royal throne, munching on a grilled chicken leg. His blue eyes matched Bettina's. His medium-length brown hair fell perfectly on his face with the big nose, like Pete Townshend had.

"Good evening, dear." he beamed. "What were you doing down in the prison? Did that mean old uncle of yours lock you up?"

"No. He threw my good friend, Davy Jones, into a pen full of man-eating beasts that I had to exile back to the wild. That was when I exiled my uncle for life due to his selfish crimes."

"That mean old uncle of yours really deserved that. So, this is the small Monkee, Davy Jones, you have in your arms?"

"Yes, dear. I had to pull him out of the pen. He is very ill and badly wounded."

"Then let's go get the royal nurse."

Ringo clapped his hands, and a blonde, middle-aged woman came over to Bettina, who was still carrying the still sleeping tiny Monkee.

"Don't you worry, your highness." the nurse said with a sweet, Southern drawl, like Mike had. "I'll take care of that poor little fella, and he'll be just fine. Is it okay if he stays the night at your palace?"

"Certainly." said the young queen with a smile on her face.

Bettina handed the exhausted Davy to the nurse, who gave him a bath, washing the blood off his wounds. Davy also had a few bruises on his arms and legs. The nurse also bandaged the cuts and bruises and brushed his teeth. Davy kept sleeping while she put some light blue pajamas on him.

He was carried by the the nurse to the guest bedroom upstairs, laid on the bed, and tucked in.

"Sweet dreams, Prince Charming." whispered the nurse as she kissed the top of his head and left the room.

Davy smiled as he bundled up in the blankets and slept peacefully, dreaming that he was riding a beautiful white horse.