Who's the Damsel in Distress Now?

Davy gently lowered the cannons and went over to pull the petite queen out of one of them. Bettina came out and brushed the dust off of her blue, silk nightgown. Since Sarah was heavier than her, she helped Davy pull his romantic twin out with him holding her right hand and Bettina holding her left hand. Finally, Sarah got out of the other cannon and brushed some sand and dust off of her pink nightgown. She helped Davy lift Otto into the left cannon, and Bettina helped him lift Sigmund into the right cannon. They lifted the cannons to where the villains can be shot into the sea. Davy lit one of Sigmund's matches and set the ropes on fire again. Soon, the Archduke and his chauffeur were crying for help, like Sarah and Bettina did.

"Who's the damsel in distress now, huh?" asked Sarah with a smile and a hand on her hip.

"Nice try, Uncle Otto!" called Bettina.

The girls did a little laugh of glee.

"Sire! What do we do?" the chauffeur asked his boss.

"You know what we do?" asked Otto. "Get some help from a witch!"

Madame Montpierre appeared in a puff of green smoke. She was carrying her stick in one hand and her spell book in the other. "You called for me, Archduke?"

"Yes. I need you to cast a spell so we can put my dear niece and Ms. Mullins back in the cannons."

"I shall do that right away."

"Not on my watch!" shouted Davy as he ran over to the witch.

"Jones!" shouted Otto. "You're supposed to be afraid!"

"Not anymore." the Brit chanted in a singsongy voice, wagging his finger at the enemy.

Davy took the stick from the old witch and snapped it in two. "Ahh! My magic!" cried Madame Montpierre.

The other Monkees, Chipmunks, and Chipettes cheered as Davy threw the stick into the ocean. When Madame Montpierre took out her spell book and tried to chant a spell, Archie crawled over to her and snatched it out of her hands. While babbling, he ripped the book into a million pieces. "No!" cried the old witch.

"That's my boy!" praised Davy as he threw the shredded book into the ocean. The little guy grabbed Madame Montpierre by the collar and shouted, "Your witchcraft days are over!"

"Make room for the witch!" cried Micky as he ran over to help Davy push the evil old woman into the cannon next to Sigmund with his good hand.

Bettina came over to face her uncle and said, "You listen here, Uncle Otto! Today is the day that all evil is vanquished, since you, Sigmund, and that wicked old witch are the last three villains on Earth. Time to say farewell forever! This is your last day of life on this planet!"

"I'll never take orders from my own niece!" shouted Otto. He told Davy, "Curse you again, Jones! Just you wait! I'll-"

"You'll never spread misery to this planet again!" Davy interrupted.

Everyone else agreed with the tiny Englishman. They saw Otto, Sigmund, and Madame Montpierre fly into the air and splashing into the ocean. The three villains struggled to swim back to shore in the big waves. Suddenly, they saw a big fin swimming towards them.

"It's Shredder! He's coming to save us!" cheered Otto. "Now we can rule the world!"

Sigmund felt the shark biting his leg and pulling him underwater. Then, Shredder pulled Madame Montpierre underwater, too.

"Bad Shredder!" scolded the Archduke. "You know better than to eat my dear friends!"

Shredder looked at his master. The shark thought that Otto was the enemy. He jumped up and grabbed the Archduke by the neck. Otto choked and drowned underwater, never to be seen again.