A Closer Attachment

Sarah's POV:

Later that night, the Chipettes were talking about how Davy and I should be a lot closer than we were two years ago.

"Maybe we should sing a song that describes how Sarah's life was changed because of Davy." said Brittany, the auburn Chipette, who has a high ponytail, and is all cluttered in pink.

"What kind of song would possibly describe how Davy changed Sarah's life?" asked her sister, Jeanette, the tall, brown Chipette with the purple glasses, the fountain ponytail, and purple clothes.

"How about Kelly Clarkson's, 'Because of You?' That should lure Sarah and Davy into a closer attachment." said Eleanor, the short Chipette with blonde pigtails and green clothes.

"Ummmm.....I don't know. Maybe we could give a try." said Brittany.

Jeanette and Eleanor gave a little cheer and followed their sister into the den and onto the in table besides the couch, where Davy and I weren't paying any attention to each other. The music started to play, and Brittany started singing the first verse of, "Because of You." Her sisters joined her in singing the chorus. Sure enough, Davy and I were bonding with each other. I gave him a piggyback ride. Davy loved piggyback rides. He laughed with contentment. When the song was over, we sat back down on the couch.

Brittany did some quick thinking and said, "Maybe we should sing that song almost every night."

"I don't know, Britt. Do you really think we could sing that song more than once?" asked Jeanette.

"Come on. Let's make a theory here: the more often we sing that song, the closer Sarah and Davy are to each other."

Eleanor shivered with excitement and said, "Good idea."

To this night, the Chipettes sang, "Because of You," first thing every night when I get ready to spend my time with Davy. We were a lot closer to each other since then.