Is This a Happy Ending?

Davy took out his GPS to check for any more evil in the universe. Luckily, all evil has been vanquished for all time.

"Is this true?" asked Micky.

"Is this a happy ending?" asked Sarah.

"Yep. The world is now at eternal peace. No more fear, no more destruction, no more sadness, no more pain, and no more death."

The crowd looked at each other. Then, they gave a big cheer and sang praises to Davy. Suddenly, Bettina stopped them for a moment.

"I thank you for supporting Davy in his conquest of all evil! Now we have eternal peace and harmony on this planet. I must be going now. The country of Harmonica needs me. I bid you farewell."

Everyone bowed down to the queen and waved goodbye as she went to her private limosine and left.

After Bettina left, some miracles began to happen. The casts and slings fell off of Mike, Peter, and Micky's shoulders, which are completely healed. There was no more war. Nobody had enemies anymore. Everyone's wildest dreams came true. All the animals, whether big or small, were friendly.

All the people in the world were very happy, thanks to the Daydream Believer, who saved them all. The Chipmunks and Chipettes did a little dance. The Monkees played around on the beach for the rest of the day. Sarah swept Davy into her arms and shared a romantic kiss with him. The other Monkees giggled. Instead of a sassy look, Davy gave a nervous chuckle.

From then on, Sarah lived happily in the beach house with Davy and their son, Archie. They also adopted a yellow Chihuahua that they named Eddie. Also, Archie was waiting to become a big brother. He didn't mind if it was Timothy or Alice.

Every night, the ghost maidens watched over Davy as he slept.

Mike, Peter, and Micky lived happily in their pad. Sometimes, Davy came over to visit them.

Bettina and her husband, Ringo, lived happily in their royal palace, where they ruled a crime-free country.

Soon, the world was finally at eternal happiness. Is it because of one sweet little Manchester Cowboy. That sweet little Manchester Cowboy was the one and only Davy Jones.