Chapter 2 (Meeting Him)

(A/N)

Yay next chapter! Enjoy like usually.

(Y/N)

You wake up to a person right in your face. "AH!" You yell falling off your bed. Edd,Tom, and another person weird hair that looks like devil horns ran in. "What's wrong? Wait Matt what are you doing?" This person is Matt I guess. Matt says. "I saw this person in the new roomates room and I was gonna get him/her/potato (I don't judge) out. "Matt, that IS the new roommate.."  Edd says. "Oops, well then HI I'M MATT WHAT'S YOUR NAME?" Ouch this guy is energetic person isn't he? "I'm (Y/N).." "(Y/N)? That's a nice name!"

Choice time do you A: Push Matt off the bed, B: Calmly ask him to get off of you, or C: Let him stay.

A: Push Matt off the bed

You grumbled. What a great way to start off the morning.. You pushed Matt off the bed. "ACK! MY FACE!" He screams covering his face before he lands. You laugh. (Souless monster..)  "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Hi, i'm Tord" The one with the devil horns speaks in an accent. You groan and put your head under your pillow until you felt someone took you off the bed. "Nope! You are gonna have fun today whenever you like it or not." Edd brings you to the kitchen and lets you go to let you sit down.

B: Calmly ask him to get off of you

"Um, sorry Matt, but can you get off of me?" You ask. Matt understands you and gets off. You wanted to know the other ones name. "Hey, what's your name?" You look at the man. "Hm? Oh, i'm Tord." "Nice name." "Well, who's ready to have fun today?" You swear you could hear crickets chirp until a loud "ME!" was heard from Matt. "Well, lets eat some breakfast first!" You all went downstairs.

C: Let him stay

You just let him talk. He was asking alot of questions about you to get to know you. To be honest you could care less. (Let's be honest now) Luckly Edd cut him off. "Matt I think he/she/potato (Again not judging) is getting bored can you stop. Matt understood and stopped. "Well, let's go and eat!" You all went downstairs until you realized you didn't get the other guy's name. "What's your name?" You look at the man "I'm Tord." Hm, Tord what an unusual name. 

Choices meet here!

You sat down next to Tord. You wanted to get to know him. You thought you remembered that face on tv somewhere. The news? Probably not.. Edd places bacon and eggs in front of you and everyone else. "So, Tord what do you do in your spare time?" Tord looked a little nervous for some reason. 

(Tord)

Wait does she know? Oh no. Maybe, she doesn't though. I just say. "Gun range." She smiles "Cool!" Okay, I don't think she knows. Good!

(Y/N)

Wow, that was... interesting? I just silently eat. Why did I make it awkward now..