Chapter 17 (Punishment)

(Y/N)

You saw.. you? Walking up to the seat. Lucas still didn't noticed. The waiter tooked you to the kitchen. "What was that for?" You say. "Pau and I are taking you back to Red Leader." He said. Wait Tord? "Can I just go to my home?" You say hoping for a yes. "Well, that's technically where you're going. Back to Red Leader where you belong." He says. You start to tense up. He takes your arm to lead you to a red car. Pau ran to you two. They both grab your arm and brung you to the car.

(Lucas)

I look back to the seat and see my precious  (Y/N) gone. If it is a fight thoughs two waiters want it's a fight they're gonna get! (Chill) I get in my car. I will get her back. 

(Y/N) 

Pau started drving to what you presume was the Red Army Base. They take you out and head inside.You saw a room they were taking you to labeled as "Red Leader's Office." They take you right in there and place you right on the seat. You heard a voice. "Hello Red Queen/King." "Tord.." "Yes?" You just sat in silents. "Why did you escape anyway? You should have known I was going to catch you. Now I have to punish you.." He takes a rag and puts it over your mouth. You pass out. 

~After you wake up~ 

You see yourself strapped on a table with knifes and weapons by you. You saw Tord right next you holding a blade. He smiles wide."Please, don't hurt me.." You say before he cut your skin with the blade. "Sorry, I can't." He says still smiling. He kept cutting your arm. You bit your lip trying not to scream. You figure if you don't scream it will go by quickly. He finally stopped for what felt like forever and put your arm up to your face. "Like what I did with it?" He says. You looked at your arm it had Tord's name all over it and hearts.

(A/N) 

That's all I hoped you enjoyed it!