Chapter 11 (He Comes Back)

(A/N)

Okay now to the chapter.

3 months later....

(Y/N)

I woke up to the 3 boys crowding around me. "Huh, what do you guys want.." "We are going fishing!" Matt says. (Yeah, you know what i'm doing..) "And that has to do with me why?" "You're coming with us." Tom replies. "Eh, I'd rather stay here." You say laying back down. "Aw, but you rarely go with us." Edd says. "Fine, i'll go." "YAY!" Matt and Edd yelled. Tom just stand there quietly. We all got in the car and went to go to a lake. We didn't caught much of anything until you heard. "I caught one!" Tom says with a whale appearing at the bottom. We got banned after that and went back into the car. You sat next to Matt looking at the fish he got. "Guys Sir Swimsalot exploded.. can we go fishing?" He says. "We just went fishing!" Tom say. "Yeah we kinda got ban for ever going again. (Again im using memory for this) "Why?" Matt says. You heard someone say FLAASHHBAAACK and then it was just silent. What? Then about 3 minutes later Tom says "Hey that gigantic harpoon gun is an important part of this family." "You sold the sofa to buy it!" Edd says. "I'll harpoon us a new one!" We pull up by the house and I heard someone said "I'll harpoon you a new one..." We all got in the house and Tom carries his harpoons singing a song. You didn't pay attention to it until you heard Tom yelled. "WHO GOES THERE?" He gasped at the end and the shadow appeared to be Tord, and just when you thought you lost him. Edd hugged Tord. "Tord! Welcome back." "Back?" Tom questions. "I hope you don't mind letting myself in here." Tord says. "No, not at all! Who are you?" Matt says in confusion. "It's me Tord?" He says. "He use to live here." Edd said. "Yeah use to!" Tom says. You sat in silence. "You really don't remember?" Tord says. You heard the word FLASSHHHHBAAAACK be played again. What was that? They all sat in silence again.. You played on your phone and just waited for them to speak again. After for a while you felt someone tap your shoulder. 

(A/N) 

I hope you enjoyed and be sure to see the new chapter