Chapter 20 (Him)

(A/N)

Here you go!

(Y/N)

You woke up in Tord's arms. You tried to get up, but everytime you try to he holds you tighter. He was basically squeezing you right now. You stop moving and he wakes up. "Morning!" He says hugging you. "Morning.." You say. Your arms were still sore from yesterday, but the blood dried up. "I have to go to work right now you better stay here!" He says. You nod your head and he leaves. You laid down on the bed and you sworn you felt a presence. You shrugged it off knowing it was Tord. You heard him speak weirdly. "Hello, (Y/N) keep your eyes close I have a surprise." Tord said. You listened to him covering your eyes with your hands. You felt him grab you. You heard him opening a door. "Get in." He says. You did as you were told, so you wouldn't get anymore cuts. He buckled your seat belt and you felt him driving. "Okay, open your eyes." Tord says. You open your eyes and saw he wasn't Tord.. It was Lucas wearing a uniform. "Hello.~" He says. "Lucas? Let me out!" "No way! They stole you from me, so i'm taking you back." He said. He pulled up to another base. What? You notice on the uniform there was a tag on there that says 'Black Leader'. What?! He takes you out and brings you to the base. All the soldiers that saw him saluted him. His expression didn't change much. He brought you to his office and sits on his chair. "Sit down." He says. You look around and there were no chairs. "Now." He says. "There is no chairs though..." "Not on a chair." He smirking patting his leg. You got the message and sat on his lap. He petted you like you were a cat and you just sat there. He kissed your head and went back to work.

(A/N) 

Hoped you enjoyed. Have a good day and bye.