Chapter 6 (Over Protective)

(A/N) 

Well enjoy the chapter.

(Y/N)

You woke up and thought maybe it was just a bad dream. You saw the new phone. It wasn't a dream. You saw a note next to your new phone and read it.

Dear, (Y/N)

Tom, Matt, and I are out going grocery shopping and Tord will be watching you. We will be back at 11am.

Edd

You checked the time. 8am. Well might as well eat some breakfast. You got to the kitchen and ate some 'Eddsworld' Cereal. You saw Tord walk in. Tord saw you. "Morning (Y/N)!" He said smiling. You just grumbled back. "Still mad about last night? Like I said i'm just trying to protect you." You just wanted to go outside and you started looking at the front door about to walk up to it. "Oh, you wanna go outside? Well, sorry you won't be able to do that." He says looking at the door now muttering something along the lines of "I can't lose you." "Why don't you go back to your room?" He says back to his cheery voice. You thought "What if I just say no? What would he even do?" So you just said. "No." "Excuse me? Do you know who you're talking to?" He says with an evil smile. "W-wait what do you mean?" You say changing the tone of your voice. "Oh nothing just go to your room." You went up to your room quick wondering what the words "do you know who you're talking to" meant. You didn't wanted to know.. Your phone went off an you got a text message. Who would be texting me right now and how could they? You thought picking up your phone. You saw it was a text message from Tord. It read "I'll be out for a bit don't you dare leave." You just put yourself into a ball. You thought the other dude was bad. (That one from the mirror maze? Remember him?) You just waited for what felt like forever until you heard the door open and Tord yelling "I'm home!" You got a little scared and hid under the bed. Maybe he won't find you here? You heard your door open followed by a "(Y/N) didn't you hear me i'm ho- wait WHERE DID SHE GO?!" His face turn red from anger. He looked around the room and saw you, but acted like he didn't. "Oh well guess I have to eat all this F/F (Favorite Food) myself.." You jumped out of your hiding place after he said F/F. "There you are Y/N." He says smiling and hugs you. You felt a little uncomfortable about how long this hug was lasting. You looked at the clock. 9:00am it's only been an hour? He took out something from a bag. A movie? He lead you to the living room and put the movie in the CD player. He put you on the couch and cuddled up to you.

(A/N) 

Well, that's all sorry again for no choices I want to find one chapter that it will be perfect in.