Chapter 25 (The Base)

(A/N)

8 days!!!!!

(???)

I had to figure out where the Red Base was. It was a mile away from here. I headed over there. I hope she/he didn't forget me.. I walked up and see two soldiers glare at me. Oh no, I forgot about them. "Where are you going?" "I was here to... see Red Leader?" They looked at each other. "We'll take you to him." One of them said. No! "I know where he is!" I say quickly. "Well, I still have to take you, follow me!" She says putting her gun on my back. Well, no getting out of this now.. "First, we need to check if you have any weapons." The other one says. I thought, my knife is in there. The soldier patted me down. She took my knife away. "Can't let you have this." She smirks. I wanted to slap her so bad, but she has my weapon. They both lead me to a door labeled "Red Leader". "Wait, I forgot Red Leader is looking for the girl/boy!" One of them says. Wait, (Y/N)? "We'll have to wait here then." The other one says. Why can't I go and get (Y/N). 

(Y/N) 

"Come out, come out, wherever you are!~" You heard a voice. You knew it belonged to the red and blue one, because you remember him talking in that weird accent. You didn't move a muscle. You felt tears forming. Not now! You heard light foot tapping. He must be far! You get out to find a new place to hide, because you knew they would find you if you stayed in your old spot. You found people that had a similar outfit to the red and blue guy's outfit. They had someone else. You felt something jabbed you in the back before you could walk up to them. You looked at what stabbed you. It was a syringe. It was filled with some brown liquid. You saw the black outfit dude push the liquid in you. "Goodnight my love.~" You heard him say before you fall asleep.

(A/N)

Ooh, i'm spooked! Well hope you enjoyed.