Chapter 9 (Getting Caught)

(A/N)

Wow, almost 10 chapters already.. I feel like a proud mother or something. Well, enjoy.

(Y/N)

You teared the paper up and catched up with your new crew. You all ordered. You order a pineapple cheese pizza. You ate your pizza and wait for the others to finish their pizza. After you were all done you all got in the car and drove back home. You went to your room and laid down. Few! Hopefully Eduardo, Jon, or Mark doesn't see one of those posters. You wanted to get a new phone. For obvious reasons. So, you got up and went out to get one.

~Later when your almost there~

You heard some people talking about you saying "That's the lost girl!" or "Are you gonna call the number for the girl?" Please say nobody has actually called. You go into the phone company and got a new phone you walked out and heard people talked again. You got home and sighed. I can't go back now...

(Tord) 

It's been about 2 days and still no (Y/N). Not even a call or a- ring my phone! I pick it up "Hello?" "Hello i'm here about the girl. (Y/N) was it?" Yes! "Yeah, do you know anything about where she's at?" "I saw her by the phone store and went into a green house, it's by a red roof and tan walls home." That's all I needed to hear. (Y/N) will be back to me. I'll get what's mine back.

I crawled in the windows and got right into her room

 I saw her asleep. Aw, she's cute when she sleeps... I got her by the arms and climbed out of the window. I may have to rush my plan with the giant robot to make sure she doesn't leave. I put her in that secret room I had and tied her to a chair, then closed the secret room up, so she won't leave.

(A/N)

Hoped you enjoy and next is the 10th chapter! Yay!