Chapter 5 (My Hero?)

(Y/N) 

You were close to the mirrors as close as you could. He kept "flirting" with you. You saw his face getting closer and you kept backing away. Until he kissed you.. You saw a flash of red right after that. What was that? (Or should you say who was that.) The man didn't notice this. You saw the red flash knocked out the man and you were saved. You got a better look at their face. It was Tord! "Tord thank you so much!" You said happily. "It was nothing." He says. Finally all the boys meet up where we were at. "What happened?" Tom says looking at the unconscious body. "I'll explain later." You say. "Well, that was crazy let's go home!" Edd says. We all get in the car and Tord sits right next you and puts his arm around you. Your face heats up. You just wait for the car ride to be over. 

~One LONG car ride later~ 

You ran up to your room and sighed. You laid down  on your bed and just took a nap.

~Sleeping transition? Idk~

Your eyes shot open. What time was it? You looked at your phone. 4am.. You tried going back to sleep, but nothing. You got out of bed and thought you should get some fresh air. Your hand reached for the handle until you were stopped by a hand on your shoulder. "Hello?" You say. "What are doing?" Said a voice with a familiar accent. "Tord?" "Yes?" "What are you doing up?" "That's what i'm asking you." He said in a mean tone. "I was going outside for a bit." "Oh no you're not!" He says carrying you back to your room. "I want you to be safe." He places you on your bed. "Nothing will hurt you here. Also, have this." He gives you a new phone, but the only contact was him. It was locked so you couldn't call or text anyone else. "Uh, thanks." You say. He takes your old phone out and leaves. You kept just trying to go to sleep again hoping he'll go back to normal in the morning. 

(A/N)

Sorry for no choices I didn't feel like they were necessary for this chapter.