Chapter 24 (Kiss)

(A/N )

9 days! I'm hyped! Also, I have two questions. What age do you think I am? Right now not on my birthday. Don't look on my profile or comments. Just an idea of my age from this fanfic. Also, what do you think Lucas's personality is like? I want to see what you say.

(Y/N)

The two strangers looked right at you. They both looked at each other and smirked. You don't want to know what they were thinking right now. They walked up to you and you backed into a wall. It feels like you had this moment before, but you didn't remember. They both got you and put your arms behind your back so you wouldn't move. You still tried anyway. "You really think you can escape?" One of them said with the red sweater and blue overcoat. You stopped in defeat. They put you down. The one in mostly black went up to you and pulls you into a kiss. You gasp in shock and he puts his tongue in your mouth. He kissed you for a while until the one in red and blue pushed him away. He takes you and wipes the spit off from the first man. The red and blue guy then kisses you like the other one, but with a lot more force. It started to hurt and you felt like your lip was about to bleed. You pushed him away and ran away from the two weirdos. You didn't see them anymore, but you still keep running (It's like your 3rd time dude!).

(Tord)

Aw, she/he left. I was enjoying my kiss with him/her. Well, have to find her/him again. Black Leader and I splitted up, so it would be easier to find her/him.

(Y/N)

You found a closet and hid there, hopefully they wont be able to see you. You thought, wait what's my name? You ignored the question and saw a phone. You pick up the phone and dialed 911. "Hello? I need help. I'm at..." You looked around to see where you were at. You saw something that said Red Base. "I'm at the Red Base." The police sounded scared when you said Red Base. "Uh, we'll t-try to save you, b-but-" The phone died. Hopefully they'll get there.

~At the police station~

(I'm making the police officer be named.... Debby! Don't get attached to Debby).

(Debby)

I got a call from a girl/boy saying they were at Red Base. I looked at the rule sheet the boss gave me. It says on rule 25. 'Don't come in contact with any army.' and I knew Red Base was an army base. I guess this girl/boy was going to have to defend herself/himself. Boss said I was going to have to work night shift. I grumbled playing with my pencil. I felt someone watching me. I strugged it off and played with my pencil again then I felt a knife on my neck. "Don't. Move." A voice says. "Who are you?!" I say, freaking out wondering who this person was. "Do you know where the girl/boy you were talking to is?" The person asks. "A-at the Red Base, please don't hurt me!" I plead. I was a new cop so I didn't know what to do in this situation. He stabs me in the neck. I bleed out. (Told you not to get attached).

"Thanks, (Y/n) i'm coming back for you." That was the last thing I heard the person said before I died.

(A/N)

Woah that was a long chapter. Hope you enjoyed.