Chapter 30 (Matt to the Rescue?)

(A/N)

3 days!

(Y/N ) 

He still doesn't wipe off the blood. He wraps you into a hug. The blood gets on you. "Well, let's go." Tord says. 'Please say Matt will save me.' You thought walking

(Matt)

It took an hour for me to realize that the reason that I couldn't get in the Red Base was because that wasn't it. That was a tree. I see a bigger building. Is that it? I run to it. Everyone was wearing black. They were also wearing the same outfits. This has to be it! They all look at me. "Who are you?" One of them said. "I'm Matt! I'm here to get (W/N)!" I say proudly. "You mean Black Leader's girl/boy?" Someone else says. "Who's Black Leader?" I ask. "This is Red Base." I say. I saw some people facepalm. Why? "This is Black Base..." Ohhh.. I heard someone whisper. "Should we take him to the Red Base?" The other one nods their head in response. Those two come up to me. "We'll help you get to Red Base." "Thanks what's your names?" "I'm Laurens and this is Alexander." He says pointing to the other guy. (I'm sorry I have to.) "I'm Matt." I say. "We'll Matt let's go." Alexander says. 

(Y/N) 

You just watch him do his work. It feels like days when you saw the sun. Oh wait, that's because it was. He looks up from his work every five minutes to see if you are still there. After about a few minutes later he says "if you want you can get some food." "Really?" You say. "You'll still be watched though. I'm watching you from security cameras. So, don't try anything funny." He says. "Okay." You say. "Good." He says smiling, giving you a kiss.