Chapter 32 (Training)

(A/N) 

Tomorrow's my birthday! 

(Matt)

I woke up. Woah, what happened? What did Tord do to me? I got up and walked around my room. My head started to hurt. Must have been a side effect from the potion Tord gave me. I saw a note on a nightstand. It says, 

Matt, 

Meet me at 6am at room 68. 

Tord

I look at the time. It was 4am. I had 2 hours. I saw a uniform right next to the note. I take the uniform and put it on. Perfect fit. I did a time check. 5:10am. I tried to kill the 50 minutes by reading a book on a bookshelf I saw. (He's evolving!)

~50 minutes later~

I put the book back and opened the door. I look for room 68. 60.. 62.. 64.. 66.. 68! I open the door and I see Tord in there. "Hello Matt, any changes happened to you?" "Well, I remember your name for once, Tord." I say. He smiled. "Well, that's a start." He says. "I'll get a trainer for you for the army." He says. He takes his walkie-talkie (I think that's what they're called). "I need Oliver up here." (Idk) 5 minutes later I heard the door open. He was a scrawny boy with blond hair. "You needed me, sir?" He said. He sounded like a cinnamon roll how is he in the army? "I want you to train Matt." Tord says. "Yes, sir!" He says grabbing my arm. He brings me to another room called R.T. There was a shooting range and dummies. He shows me how to hold a gun and how to attack if an enemy is behind you. I did them all correctly and got accepted. "Welcome aboard." He says.

(A/N) 

Sorry you're not in there, but we needed a Matt break. Hoped you liked it and I can't wait for tomorrow!