Chapter 29 (The Call)

(A/N)

4 days!

(Y/N)

"I'm sorry, but no." Tom says. "What why?" You ask. "I never wanna see that commie again." He says. "You care more about not looking at him than me?" You say. "Mhm. Thanks for understanding." He says. "No. I don't understand." You say. He hangs up. Time for Matt he's my last hope. You started dialing Matt's number. Please pick up. Please pick up. Please pick up. You hear a "hello?" "Matt? It's me! (Y/N)?" You say. "I don't remember that." Matt says. "I only remember Edd, Tim, Todd, and (W/N) (Wrong name)". "I'm (W/N)!" "Hi (W/N)!!! I miss you. You smile. "I miss you too." You say. "Where are you?" He asks. "I'm at Red Base. Edd's not answering his phone and Tom won't help me. Can you Matt?" You say. "I won't let you down!"

(Matt)

I run out of my apartment to help (W/N). I see the base! I run in it. Why won't it let me in? 

(No POV) 

He is ramming himself into a tree..

(Y/N)

You hope he comes in and rescues you. You see Tord walk back in with a little blood on his cheek. What happened? "I'm ba- Wait why does she/he have your phone!?" He says taking the phone from you looking at who you called. "Julia did it not me!" Emelia says. "Woah! Why blame it on me?" She says. "Because you did it!" Emelia says. You saw him looking at the calls. "Did you call Edd,Tom, and Matt.." He asks. "Maybeeeeeee..." You say. He sighed. "We have a lot to do to make you mine. Let's set some rules. Rule number one, the only phone you'll get right now is the only phone you will use." He hands you the phone he handed you at the night when Lucas met you. It still just had him as a contact. "Rule number two, do what I say no questions asked!" You nervously nod your head looking at the blood on his cheek. "Rule number three is don't talk to Edd, Matt, or Tom! That should be an easy one." "Last number four, you will follow me around everywhere I go unless I say otherwise." He says. You knew this was going to be a long day.