Chapter 13 (Getting Better)

(A/N) 

I just got addicted to Hamilton. Okay on with the chapter. (Also, I hate Maria so much if you know Hamilton)

(Y/N)

Beep 

Beep

Beep

You woke up to see two random people stare at you. "Boss, the person is awake." Boss? where am I? You got up for a second until the two people made you lay down again. "You don't wanna get hurt more than you already are." You looked down at yourself. You saw bandages all over you. You didn't even wanted to know what your face looks like right now.. You saw someone with a robotic arm and an eye patch over his eye. Is that Tord? "Tord is that you?" "Yes, my future Red Queen/King." Red Queen/King? What does he mean? You tried to get up again only to fall into Tords arms. "Be careful." He said putting you back to the thing you were laying on. He went out of the room to do god knows what. You looked at the two strangers who have been looking at you the whole time. They both had matching outfits on. You saw Tord came in with a plate of food. He took the fork and put food on it and put it in your mouth himself like you were his child. He forced you to chew down the food and you swallowed it. He carried you into what you guessed was his room. The 9ft picture of him told you that. He placed you on his bed and put covers over you and then left again. You went to sleep, because what other choice did you have. 

(Tord) 

I went to my office to take care of unfinished business. I opened the door and did my paper work. I'm so going to get Tom back for this. He might have ruined my only chance to rule the world.

(A/N)

Sorry this chapter is shorter than usual. I hoped you still enjoyed it though.