Chapter 33 (A Spider)

(A/N)

It's my birthday! I'm 14. (I bet nobody thought I was that young.) Also, don't ask about the picture. 

(Y/N)

You woked up to a spider on your face. Wait, a spider? "AH!" You screamed. You saw a person by the spider. Lucas. I should have known. "Morning, (Y/N)!" He says all happy. He tries to look innocent. It isn't working for you. "Get the spider off me!" You yelled. He smiles. "Why should I?" He says. "I hate spiders!" (Sorry if you like spiders) He smirks. What is going on in his mind? "I'm not taking my spider off without a kiss." You growled. Choice time! (Feels likes it has been awhile.)

Don't:

You smiled back. "I'm not kissing you." You say. "Oh well then, I guess my spider is staying there." He says walking away. "Take it off please!" You say. "Aw, but she likes you.~" He says. "Now!" "Hm, five more minutes?" He says. "Now!" You heard him leave. Are you serious? The spider was still on you. About five minutes later he comes back. "I think Charlotte had enough play time with you."  He says taking the spider off your face. You went right back to sleep. "Come on wake up. I made breakfast." He says nudging you. You groan. You didn't want to get up. He picks you up after putting up his spider and brings you to the kitchen. "I'm not getting up.." You say. "Well, you didn't need to you're already here!"

Kiss him:

You didn't want to deal with a spider right now, so you thought. Eh, what's the worst that can happen? You signal him to go down to you, because there is a spider on you and kissed him. "Thanks that's all I wanted." He said smiling. He took the spider off. "Well, at least I know how to make you do what I want now." He says. " NO!" You yell. He laughed. "Well, breakfast is ready, so follow me." He said. You just kept laying on the bed. "Unless you want to play with Charlotte more?" You ran right to him when he said that.

(A/N)

Hoped you liked it and yes I am 14 even though I don't really act like it. New chapter tomorrow and bye!