Chapter 27 (New Room)

(A/N)

6 DAYS!!!!!!

(Y/N)

You saw someone at the door. Wait Eduardo? What is he doing here? "Edu-" He puts his finger up to his mouth to say quiet. You stopped talking. "What were you saying?" Lucas says. "Nothing.." You say. "Can we show her/him the room we decorated?" Emelia says. "Yeah!" Julia says back. "Fine." Tord says. He unwrapped your arm out of the rope. He wrapped a new rope on him and you. You follow him,Julia, and Emelia. You saw Eduardo sneaking behind them. For a powerful army they don't notice much. You saw them lead you to a room that had your name on it. They opened up the door. It was beautiful! There were lams fanfics everywhere. "Do you like it?" Emelia asks. "Like it? I love it!" You say. "Good, because it's ours to share.~" Tord says. Lucas looks mad. "I'll be right back.." He says. He heads out. "You two are alone now kiss!" Julia says watching our every movement which was kinda creepy. "Pleeeeaaase!" Emelia says. "Don't mind if I do." He says pulling you into a kiss. Before your lips touched you heard a loud "STOP!" You looked up and saw Eduardo. "Who are you?" Tord says. "That's the person that wanted to talk to you!" Julia says. "Oh yeah, I forgot about him." Emelia replies. You heard Eduardo sighed. "What did you want to talk about?" Tord says looking at Eduardo. 

(Eduardo)

Oh gosh, I didn't think of something to say yet. "If you have no business being here than tell me." The one in the red and blue said. "I-I..fine i'll leave." I say walking myself out. "Wait." He says. I stopped while he went up to me and examined me. "You're coming with me."

(A/N)

I was tempted to put this in it, but I didn't (Wait I just did..)

Not Cannon (I made this because Julia irl loves Lucas for some reason no clue why though)
(Julia)
I went to the hallways after Lucas left. I secretly loved him. I loved how his black hair moved in the wind. I went next to him "What do you want?" Lucas says to me in a mean tone. I knew Lucas wasn't mad at me. He was mad at Tord. I knew he loved (Y/N), but maybe I have a chance. I said. "I just wanted to see if you were alright." He smiles a little. "I'm fine." He says. I thought maybe if I hug him he might be better, I can tell he isn't fine. I put my arms out. He asks. "What are you doing?" I pull him into a hug. He lightly blushes. "I said i'm fine, I don't need hugs." "Stop lying to yourself." I say. He hesitated, but returned the hug. I need to say it. That I love him. I interrupted the hug by saying. "I love you."