Chapter 15 (Escape Part 2)

(A/N) 
Now enjoy the chapter.

(Y/N)

The dude from the mirror maze. You backed away. "Missed me? I missed you." He said grabbing you by the waist so you wouldn't back away anymore. "Aw, your boyfriend isn't here to protect you anymore." He said making a fake pout face. "Guess there's no one to stop me from doing this." He said and took out a bat and hit you with it. You blacked out...

~Later~ 

You woke up and saw you were in a room. You were tied up pretty good, so you won't be able to move. You saw the man again. "I forgot to introduce myself my name is Lucas. " "My name is (Y/-" You were cut off. "I know your name is (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N)." You got scared. How did he know your full name? This was getting creepier by the second. He went up to you. "You're all mine. Only for me. You got that?" You quickly nod your head scared what he would do if you didn't agree. He put handcuffs on you and put the other one on him. He untied you and you tried to run away, but you couldn't. You kinda wished Tord was here to help you. He brings you up to him and hold your hands. He walked up to a couch, sat down, and put you on his lap. He saw you had fear in your eyes and chuckled. "Why are you scared?" he said bringing you closer to him. What does he think? You're scared because you just got kidnapped. He tried comforting you for some reason and you just sat there trying not to cry. He kissed you again. You hated every second of it. He smirked. He let you rest, but you didn't. You wished Tord was here right now...