Chapter 22 (Meeting Up)

(Y/N)

He doesn't stop hugging until he sees your face is purple from low oxygen (idk). After your face turned to it's normal skin color you heard a loud bang. Woah, what was that? He jumped from the noise. "Oh no." Lucas says. "What?" You say. "It's Red Leader.." He says. Tord? He came back? 

(Tord)

I watched as my army bursts in Black Leader's base. Don't worry (Y/N) You'll Be Back with me soon. (Yes I just did make a Hamilton reference.) I walk in behind my army looking for my queen/king. She/he has to be here. Wait Black Leader's office! I looked for his office and it took a while, but I founded it. 

(Y/N) 

I heared the door open. What is that? I hide behind Lucas. He pats me on the back. You see Tord. Wait what? "Red Leader. What are you doing here?" He says sounding confused. "Don't play dumb you know exactly why i'm here." He says and starts looking at you. "(Y/N) There you are!" He says happily. He walks up to you and picks you up. "I missed you so much!" Tord said hugging you. Lucas was giving him death glares. "Put. Her./Him. Down. Now." Lucas says. Lucas grabs your arm trying to get you out of Tord's grip. Tord's grip started to increase though. "Help... can't breath........." You say passing out. 

(Lucas)

"Now look at what you done!" I say. "Me? If she was still with me she'd be fine!" He says back. "Yeah totally fine! What about those cuts on her!?" I yell. "She needed to be punished for leave me. That was the only way to get her to learn." "Harming her is the only way?! Are you crazy?!" I yelled again. "Well, I can't be soft with her she has to learn." He says. "Ugh you know what I will take care of (Y/N) you'll probably just hurt her more." I saw his face looked hurt, but I didn't care. I try to wake her up. I try and pour water on her. Eh, it works on tv maybe it will work here. I see her eye open a little. She looks up at me. "Who are you?" She says.

(A/N) 

Hoped you enjoyed new chapter coming tomorrow!