Chapter 36 (Babysitting)

(Y/N)

I saw Lucas taking Tom out. After that he comes back. He says. "My little sister is coming." Lucas. "And that has to do with me, because?" You say. "You'll be watching her while Tord and I will get Tom all ready." He says. You had to think. Maybe his sister isn't that bad? "Fine.." You say. "(Y/N) why?!" Matt says. "What?" You say. "You know what, you can watch her yourself." Matt says leaving to go to his room. "You're watching her." He says. Tord and Lucas walks out of the room. About ten minutes later you heard the door open. "Hello." You saw a girl, about the age of ten walk up you. She had black hair just like Lucas, had an adorable teddy bear, a backpack, and had a dress on with strawberries on it. This is Lucas's sister? She's adorable! "Are you the girl that my annoying brother said would watch me?" You liked the girl already. "Yes, what's your name?" You said. "I'm Kelly! What's your name?" Kelly says. "I'm (Y/N)." You say. "(Y/N)? That's a nice name." Kelly says. "How come you're nothing like your brother?" You said. She shrugged her shoulders. "I was made better by the author." She says. You laughed. "So, Kelly what do you want to do?" You ask. She smirks. "Let's play pranks on my brother and his friend!" You smiled. "Sure." You say. "Okay we will need a guy for this one. I know my brother loves you, so this will be hilarious!" She laughs at the end. You thought maybe Matt could help. You tell Kelly what room he was in and she bounced to his door. You didn't see her until she comes back with Matt. "Got him!" She says. "Let's put this plan into action."