Chapter 12 (I don't have a title for this)

(A/N)

I still didn't know what to write.

(Y/N) 

I looked at the person who tapped me and the person was Tord. He smiled and said "I came back for you and something else.." He said the last part  very low, so you couldn't hear him. "Also, Edd you  don't think I could my old room back, do you?" He said. "No" Tom said. "Of course you can!" Edd says back. "But that's my room!" "You can...go back to your old room?" "But you turned my old room into a swimming pool." "Why don't you sleep on the sofa?" Tord said forming a chair with his cube things. It hitted Tom and he got squished under it. "So, when are you leaving?" "Leaving? I'm moving back in!" Tord says on the couch Tom is under. You heard a faint dun dun dun dunnnnnn dun and everyone notices that, but not the flashbacks thing. Whatever it doesn't matter anymore. What matters is Tord is moving back in? Whyyy.. You went back to your room for a while until you saw the wall got smashed. Who did this? You looked over and didn't see Tom."Where's Tom?" "Don't worry he's fine." Tord said. You didn't trust that he was fine, so you were going to go look for him. You went to the door until you were stopped by Tord. "Where are you going we were about to watch Zombie Pirates From Hell 4." (I think I got it right) "Fine." You all got on the new couch he made and watched the movie. "NOOOOO! My popcorn..." Matt says. "I wonder when Tom's getting back." "Oh, pffffft he'll be fine." We all had to go to the store to get Matt his popcorn. After you got the popcorn Tord picked up a banana. "Bring bring what oh hello? Sorry guys I need to go." Tord says putting the banana to his ear. "That's not a phone it's a banana.." Matt says one of his smartest comments of this day. "It's for you" "What? Mr. President!?" And there he goes back into himself. "I'll be right back." Tord says and runs out of the store. "Matt, (Y/N) do you think Tord is acting strange?" "I'm sorry i'm on the banana." Matt replies. Tom zooms past the door with a paper in his hand. "I think something is wrong." Edd says. We all head out to follow Tom. We all go to the house and saw a red robot. (I'm not saying it) We saw Tom down on the floor and we assumed he was dead.. Tord went right up to you and said "(Y/N) join me and we can rule the world together." What do you decide.

A: Don't go with him

You say no, but he ignored you and put you on the robot anyway. He put you on his lap and close the window things (idk what they're called.) 

B: Join

You don't know why, but you decided you were going to join him. You get on the robot. (Still not saying it) You get inside of it.  

Choices meet up here

You saw Edd and Matt on the ground. Heartbroken that you were in the robot (IM STILL NOT SAYING IT) "So long old friends world isn't gonna take over itself!" Tord says while his robot (I WON'T SAY IT) flied up to the air. "I. AM. NOT. YOUR. FRIEND!" (Idk why I typed it like that) Tom yells shooting his harpoon into the robot it didnt hit either of you, but the robot was going down. I guess this is how it ends....

(A/N)

SIKE