Chapter 23 (Losing Memory)

(A/N )

Picture has nothing to do with this chapter... or Eddsworld i'm just a fan of Camp Camp.

(Lucas)

"What?" I say. She/he doesn't remember me? How? She/he must have lost her/his memory when she passed out. I can use this to my advantages. "I'm your husband." I say. (I'm gonna feel uncomfortable writing this sentence out lol) "But you can call me Daddy.~" (i'm sorry). "What?!" Red Leader yells. "Who's that?" (Y/N) says pointing at Red Leader. "Oh him? That's uhhhh... a mean person who wants to hurt you? Don't worry i'll take him out!" I say trying to think of something. Red Leader gives me a "seriously?" look. I smirk knowing I thought of this plan before he did. Jesus Christ, this will be fun! "Fine, enjoy this now, but I have a cure to get her/his memories back." He smirks. "Oh no you don't!" I say blocking the door. "Stop acting like a child and let me through." He says. "No!" I say. "What does he want to do?" (Y/N) says. "Um, he wants to?" I say thinking of something. "Go on. Tell (Y/N) what i'm doing." He says smirking even more. "Trying to get your memory back..." I say given up on making more lies. "Can I come?" She/he says excited. "F-fine.." I say. "Let's all go right now." Red Leader says.

(Tord)

Finally i'll be able to fix her. I hop into my car waiting for Black Leader and (Y/N) to go in. They both go into the back. We go into the Red Base sense I know I had a potion to bring memories back in here. I was making it fo Matt, but I think it's better to use it now. I give her/him the potion. She/he drinks it. "The potion will work tomorrow for now let's have fun with her/him." Lucas and I had a grin on our faces. We knew what we were thinking the same thing.