Chapter 37 (Pranked)

(Y/N)

She explains the plan to Matt and I. For a ten year old she has good ideas. Matt and I go to Tord's office. We both knocked on the door. Kelly was hiding behind the corner. "Who is it?" You heard Tord say. "It's (Y/N)." You said. You heard him walk to the door. He opens it. "(Y/N)! What are you doing here with Matt?" Tord asked. You could hear laughing from Kelly. You aren't making this easy Kelly. You saw Lucas looking too. Well got to do it. You say, "I hope you don't mind, but i'm dating Matt now. I'm thinking of marrying him." You say. You heard so much laughter in the background from Kelly. Tord and Lucas's face went pale. "W-what did you say?" Lucas says. "I'm dating Matt now! Is there a problem with that?" You say.

(Lucas) 

I hear her ask 'Is there a problem with that?' I wanted to yell 'Yes there is a problem with that you're suppose to be in love with me!' I saw Tord looked shocked too. He says "N-no there isn't." I saw my sister popped out saying. "HA YOU BELIEVED THAT!" "KELLY I WILL END YOU!" I scream chasing Kelly. 

(Y/N)

After you heard Kelly say 'Ha you believed that!' Lucas chased her. You saw Tord right next to you. "So, you're not dating Matt?" He asked. You laughed. "Yep!" He sighed in relief. "Don't you even joke around like that again. You hear me?" He asked. You nod your head. "Good." He says and he watched Lucas chased his sister. You watched with Matt and him. Wow, that wasn't as bad watching her as you thought it would be. You saw Tom. "W-what (Y/N ) is that you?" He says. He had weird goggles on. "Yep." You say. "Dang it! Now I have to see Tord ag-" He was interrupted by none other than Tord himself.