Chapter 34 (Breakfast)

(A/N) 

What other fanfics should I do? I may do them. Recommend me some in the comment section.

(Y/N)

Lucas puts a plate of food right in front of you. It actually looked not that bad. You took a peice of it with your fork and ate it. It actually wasn't! He brought his stupid spider back out and started playing with it. "How is it?" He asks. "It's fine."  You say. He looked happy with just a 'fine'. You saw Tord walking up to you. "Hello, (Y/N)" Tord says. You wave to him. He sat right next to you. Lucas gave Tord dirty look, but Tord ignored him. "So, Tord what did you do this morning?" You ask trying to take away the awkwardness. "Oh yeah! I got Matt to get trained and he's doing well. Also, the potion is working on him." He says. "When will I get to see him?" You ask. "Hopefully you won't and you'll stay with me forever." You heard Tord muttered. You try to ignore it. You saw a smol ginger walking up to you. Matt! "(Y/N)? Is that you?" He asked. You smile. He does know your name. "Sorry you can't see her/him" Tord says blocking you with his arms. "And why not?" Matt says. "Fine, talk to her/him, but don't act flirty around her/him Matt." He says. He whispers to Lucas. "Watch them i'm going to be in my office if you see anything weird tell me." Then after that he leaves. "Matt, do you think Edd or Tom is looking for us?" You say. "Of course they are! At least I think?" He says not sure. You justed hoped they were. You haven't seen them in so long. Matt hugs you. "It's fine. At least we still have each other?" He says. You smiled. He was right. 

(A/N)

Hoped you enjoyed!