You Don't Say.

My eyes opened to a horrible pain spreading throughout my body. It felt like a thousand knives pricking each cell of mine. The first thing I saw was the clear blue sky. I could smell smoke and hear the waves crashing against something at a distance. Was I alive or was I dead? Considering the fact that I could feel so much pain I decided to go with the fact that I was alive.

I sat up on what I'd noticed was a beach. The fuselage of the plane was lying in two pieces, quite a distance away from me. It spilled out wires and uprooted seats onto the sand. There was smoke emitting from the tail portion, which was fading away. So the plane crashed on what seemed like a deserted island.

I stood up and immediately cursed myself for doing so, the pain was killing me. How did I land up so far away from the plane? My seatbelt was fastened tight wasn't it?

My ears tried to pick up the voices that said 'Help' or wails or cries of anyone who survived. But all I could hear was the waves crashing on the plane's backbone. Was I the only one who survived this crash?

I walked towards the fuselage ignoring the pain, which was quiet difficult for me, but I had to find out if anyone was alive. I reached the place where it was broken in two. I was debating whether or not to enter. I caught hold of a seat and walked in. My eyes were adjusting to the darkness and smoke inside.

All I could see were more wires, luggage fallen from the compartment above our seats. I scrunched my eyes trying to look in the direction of where the five passengers were sitting. I waited for someone to call out to me but it took me a few seconds to realize that they were all dead. Blood covered their faces, their eyes were shut. My head ached more and I was feeling nauseated. I had never seen a body let alone five.

I sat down on a seat facing the opposite direction of the bodies. My heart started pumping like it was about to fall out through my chest. Reality was sinking in second after second- I was the only survivor. I was the only person stuck on this God forsaken island.

The feeling of vomit crept up my throat. I had to get out of the plane before I passed out.

I stood up and walked to the entrance through which I came in. I held onto a few broken pieces of the fuselage, getting a grip. I looked out at the beach and I saw this human figure staring back at me. It was definitely a man because I could see his blonde quiff through my weak vision. I had seen that quiff somewhere but I couldn't put a finger on it.

Now wasn't the time to be thinking about a familiar quiff. Someone was alive. Someone survived the crash. My legs moved without me even noticing. I couldn't believe my eyes so I ran towards this man.

My hands wrapped itself around his body once I reached him. My mind wasn't playing tricks. Someone was actually alive. My head felt a bit lighter as I buried myself into this man's chest. Whoever he was definitely hit the gym regularly. I didn't care that my bone crushing hug could actually kill him. I was too overwhelmed by the fact that I wasn't alone here.

"Are you okay? Oh thank God you're alive! Are you...?",.I bombarded him with questions but shut up immediately as he pulled me forward at an arm's length. My eyes widened as I took in my view.

"Oh it's you."