Exercise.

Day 08

Taarika's P.O.V.

I woke up to Niall's arms pulling me closer by my waist. My nose bumped against his chest which made it tickle and that was a cue for a sneeze to take over.

I sneezed a soft one and covered my mouth.

"Just like the good old days", Niall grumbled.

"I'm sorry", I was so embarrassed. After spending our first night together on this island, I remember how I sneezed on him and how disgusted he was.

"I'll let it pass just because I love you", he showed off his teeth but his eyes were still shut.

"Well I love you too", I went down and placed a kiss on his lips. As I was about to get up he pulled me back down.

"Give me a proper kiss", he demanded and opened his eyes. His blue's stared deep into mine and just as I'd thought so, I was lost in them. Outlined with a dark grey colour, his eyes never felt more mesmerising. I had actually forgotten how beautiful they were.

"I'm still waiting" Niall touched my nose which brought me back. I smiled. I went ahead, shut my eyes and let my lips do the talking. Our lips moved together and fit perfectly like a jigsaw puzzle. He slipped his tounge out and parted my lips. His mouth was warm. Our tounge's fought for dominance and at one time I bit down on his tounge.

"Ow!  That's a new technique of kissing eh?"

I pulled away and got up. "I am so sorry. I didn't mean to do that. It just....I'm sorry", I covered my face with both my hands. How could I bite his tounge?

"It's alright", Niall pulled my hands away, "I always thought I never bite but looks like you do", he winked and giggled at his horrible attempt of a joke.

"That doesn't make it any good Ni", I nodded my head and smiled to myself. He was such an adorable dork.

"Let me just show you how you do it", Niall got his face closer and before I could even protest I felt his lips against mine. This time the kiss was more passionate, like he wanted to prove a point.

'Fuck it', I thought to myself and got closer and gave him what he wanted.

....

"Today we'll be doing a bit of exercise", Niall got to his feet. It was blaring hot in the afternoon and I just wanted to sit under the tree's shade.

"And why's that?"

"Because...", he got his finger till his lips and dramatically acted like he was thinking. "We've got to stay fit."

"Are you calling me fat Horan?", I fake gasped.

"No Hayden. I will still love you if you were fat", he put his hand forward for me to grab and get up.

"Its just, a bit of exercise won't harm us", he smiled.

"Fine", I caved in. Might as well get this done and over with.

"Now Mark used to begin with..."

"Who's Mark?", I interrupted him.

"Mark Jarvis, our personal trainer?", it sounded more like a question. Was I supposed to know who this lad was?

"Moving on..", Niall realized I had no clue about this Mark.

"He used to start us with squats, on the spot jogging and then running", Niall clapped his hands together and got excited like a child on Christmas.

What was wrong with this boy?

"Don't just stand there, let's stretch or you'll be dealing with cramps", he ordered and stretched his arms left and right. Then his legs and then his waist. I copied his actions. It had been quite a while since  I actually 'exercised'.