First Kiss.

After sitting down and eating few chocolates, Niall suddenly got up.

"It's so hot", and with that he stripped down into his black Calvin Klein's. My eyes widened as I took in my view. What the hell was he doing?

"Are you going to just keep staring or will you join me?", he asked. I forced myself to look at his face, not wanting to make me look like I was gawking.

"Join you where?", I stammered.

"For a swim", he concluded. Oh.

I was about to remove my tank top but then I realized he had his eyes on me.

"Uh do you mind?", I didn't care if he was comfortable stripping in front of me, I needed my privacy.

"Nah! I'm perfect here babe", he joined the tip of his index finger with his thumb and signed off that his view was great.

"Perv", I whispered turning around and striped. Thank god I was wearing a matching set of bra and knickers.

"Oh it's really too hot", I heard Niall and then I mentally slapped myself for showing my back to him. I slapped his chest and we ran towards the water.

Niall went in quickly. I couldn't, the water was too cold.

"Oh come on", Niall came back and caught both my hands and pulled me in. I yelped like a puppy until my body adjusted to the cold water.

The cool, salty water reached till our chests. Niall held me steady with his hands on my waist. I could feel my legs sink into the soft sand below. A big wave passed us and I felt Niall's grip get tight. The wave passed us again and it made Niall giggle.

I pushed my damp hair back and rubbed my eyes when I felt Niall pulling me closer to him. The lower portion of my body bumped against his. What was he doing?

"You're beautiful", Niall whispered and another wave passed us. I was enjoying this too much to not be bothered about the comment he just passed.

I shook my head and smiled as the same wave passed us again. I looked down at my legs. Niall's hands were wrapped around my waist. I looked up at Niall and he had a smile on his partly wet face. His blue orbs were matching to the water's colour.

"What?", I asked him confused as to why he was staring at me like that. He leaned in and I realized what was happening. One arm of his lifted from my waist while the second one kept me steady. He picked up my chin. Without even thinking and wasting another second, I shut my eyes and let our lips meet.

It felt just as how I had imagined it. Soft yet subtle. Our lips moved in sync and it felt like a perfect match. Two pieces of a puzzle that fit perfectly together. He tugged at my bottom lip asking me for entry and I opened my mouth for him. Our first kiss and it involved tounge!

Wait what? Why was I kissing him? I pulled back immediately and Niall looked at me suprised. This did not just happen. We did not just kiss.

"I.....I need to go", I muttered under my breath and walked away from him. Why did I kiss him back? What spell had he cast on me?

I walked towards where all the clothes were kept and wrapped a towel around my body. My mind wasn't in its place. This was too much to process at once.

Suddenly I felt arms wrap around my waist. I leaned into Niall and he turned me immediately making me face him. I couldn't look him in the eye. I don't know why but it felt like I made a huge mistake and I was feeling guilty.

"What's wrong?", Niall asked. Oh no.

"We can't do this Niall", I whispered. My towel now soaked up the drops of water off Niall's body.

"Why? You kissed me back, don't deny it", oh great!

"Yes I did but that was just in the moment. I can't do this, we can't do this."

"Give me one good reason", he asked. His blue orbs pierced into mine and I knew if I stared into them any longer, I would do everything he asked me to. Bleady hypnotizing eyes he had.

"Well for starters you don't even know me. You're only doing this because we are stuck on this goddamn island, that's why", I raised my voice a bit. That got me thinking. Of course he didn't like me, this island and us stranded on it was the only reason.

"Do you believe in fate?", he snapped me out of my thoughts.

"What?"

"Do you believe in fate? I mean don't you think it's funny that out of all I am the one stranded with you and vice versa?"

Okay, this sounded interesting.

"And you kissed me back, you didn't push me away, you didn't slap me."

"Maybe I should have", I interrupted.

"But you didn't", he smirked. "Plus we have nothing to loose, I mean look around you."

Maybe he was right. Maybe this meant something. Someone up above had planned for us to meet. Maybe we had to meet like this from the very beginning. Maybe that or this island was taking its toll on me and making me go crazy.

"Okay....?", it came out more like a question.

"So can I?", he asked and he entwined his fingers with mine. That alone sent a shot of energy through my body.

I could feel his lips getting closer. Heck I had no idea what was going on, but like he said I had nothing to loose.

I closed the gap between us and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. I could feel my towel get loose and slid below my chest. Niall held it up on my back and let our lips meet, again.

This time his lips felt sweet. It took no time for his tounge to explore each corner of my mouth. A soft moan escaped his mouth when my fingers tugged at his roots. His hair felt soft, they were the softest out of everyone else's.

I pulled back after a few minutes.

"Let's get dressed or else we'll catch a cold", Niall rested his forehead against mine.

"Now we don't want that do we?", his breath was hot and his voice raspy. That was enough for goosebumps to arise.

A/N

Sorry for such a shitty chapter its just that I've been through toooo much today! Hey-ho but Niall and Taarika had their first kiss ( and second :P ) ! What should their ship name be? Tiall or Naarika? Please let me know! - Ta